Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission
- Registration Start Date: 21-09-2023
- Registration Last Date: 15-10-2023
- Application Last Date: 20-10-2023
- For All Candidate: Rs.0/-
- Age as on : 15.09.2023
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 38 Years
- (For Age Relaxation See Notification.)
OSSSC Radiographer Eligibility Criteria 2023
- Passed 10+2 Science Examination under Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha or equivalent and
- passed Diploma in Medical Radiation Technology (DMRT) from any Government or any other private institutions recognized by Government of Odisha or All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
- If any candidate has obtained higher qualifications, like Bachelor in Medical Radiation Technology (BMRT) or Master in Medical Radiation Technology (MRT), they shall also be eligible to apply provided they have obtained the basic qualification i.e., Diploma in Medical Radiation Technology (DMRT).
A candidate must have registered his/her name in Radiographers Council in the State and have valid registration certificate as on the date of advertisement which shall be uploaded online.
OSSSC Radiographer Vacancy 2023 Details
|Post Name||Total Post|