News:- MP DElEd Admission 2023 online application form has been started from 18th May 2023 onwards.
News Date:- 24 May 2023
Rajya Shiksha Kendra, Madhya Pradesh
- Registration Start Date: 18-05-2023
- Registration Last Date: 29-05-2023
- 1st Round Registration Charge: Rs.50/-
- 1st Round Choice Filling Charge: Rs.100/-
- Pay fee through online.
MP DElEd Admission 2023 Schedule
|First Phase||Registration / Editing||18 – 29 May 2023|
|Choice Filling||19 – 29 May 2023|
|Admission in College / DIET||02 – 08 June 2023|
|Second Phase||Registration, Choice Filling||10 – 18 June 2023|
|Admission in College / DIET||22 – 28 June 2023|
|Third Phase||Registration, Choice Filling||03 June – 04 July 2023|
|Admission in College / DIET||11 – 15 July 2023|
|CLC First Phase||Registration, Choice Filling||17 July – 20 July 2023|
|Reporting, Fee Submission and Admission||21 – 24 July 2023|
|CLC Second Phase||Registration, Choice Filling||25 July – 27 July 2023|
|Reporting, Fee Submission and Admission||28 – 31 July 2023|
Eligibility Criteria for MP DElEd Admission 2023-24
Board of Secondary Education, Bhopal M.P. Or equivalent board with higher secondary (+2) school certificate or equivalent examination with minimum 50 percent marks. There will be 05 percent relaxation in the above mentioned eligibility for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes of Madhya Pradesh.
Age Limit:- Candidates minimum age should be 17 years as on 01 July 2023.
MP DElEd Registration 2023 Important Instruction
- It is mandatory for the native of MP to have a certificate issued by the competent authority.
- It is mandatory to have the certificate of the competent authority for caste and cadre.
- Applicants must check their name, father’s/ husband’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, permanent address, details of marks and total marks, mobile number and their photo after filling the online form.
- Payment Related: The applicant / candidate may please ensure that the payment / payment made by him / her is correct and he / she has received the receipt of “paid” / success payment. If due to any reason online net banking / credit card / debit card payment / payment is not done, then please try again or go to any nearest kiosk and deposit the fee and get the receipt of “PAYED” / SUCCESS PAYMENT. In case of deduction of money from online net banking / credit card / debit card and non-payment, the deducted money of the candidates will be returned / refunded to their account.