News:- Epravesh MP UG admission session 2023-24 online application form has been started from 25th May 2023.
News Date:- 25 May 2023
Epravesh MP Online UG and PG Admission 2023
- UG 1st Phase Application Period: 25-05-2023 to 12-06-2023
- PG 1st Phase Application Period: 25-05-2023 to 13-06-2023
- 1st Phase Registration Charge: Rs.100/-
- Portal Charge: Rs.50/-
- Pay the Application Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking.
Epravesh MP Online Admission 2023-24 Schedule
|First Phase ( UG )|
|Online Registration and Giving Option of College/ Course/ Subject Group||25 May 2023 to 12 Jun 2023|
|The Verification of Online Documents||26 May 2023 to 15 June 2023|
|Issuance of First Phase Seat Allotment Letters and Display of Cut off Information on the Portal||19 June 2023|
|Paying the online Admission Fee in the Allotted Colleges and Filling the Option of Upgradation of the Desired College for Admission If Necessary||16 June 203 to 23 June 2023|
|First Phase ( PG )|
|Online Registration and Giving Option of College/ Course/ Subject Group||26 May 2023 to 13 Jun 2023|
|The Verification of Online Documents||27 May 2023 to 16 June 2023|
|Issuance of First Phase Seat Allotment Letters and Display of Cut off Information on the Portal||20 June 2023|
|Paying the online Admission Fee in the Allotted Colleges and Filling the Option of Upgradation of the Desired College for Admission If Necessary||20 June 203 to 24 June 2023|
Eligibility Criteria for Epravesh MP Admission 2023
Undergraduate (UG) Courses
Intermediate or 10+2 examination pass from a recognized Board/ Institute.
Postgraduate (PG) Courses
Degree examination pass from a recognized University/ Institute.
Document List For Epravesh MP Registration 2023
At the time of registration, the applicant will have to scan and upload the following necessary documents along with his/ her photograph for e-verification (clear and legible)
- Marks List- Minimum qualifying examination 12th for graduation first year, graduation final year / sixth semester for postgraduate first semester.
- Caste Certificate- (Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Classes), if applicable
- Cadre Certificate – (Disabled / Economically Weaker Section / Relatives of Freedom Fighters / Wards of Officers and Employees of Higher Education Department, etc.) if applicable
- Encumbrance Certificate, if applicable