News:- The result of 12th class Board Examination 2023 has been declared on 12th May 2023.
News Date:- 12 May 2023
Central Board of Secondary Education
CBSE Result 2023 Summary
|Board Name||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Stream||Arts, Commerce And Science|
|Annual Examination Year||2023|
|Total Students (10th + 12th)||38 Lakh (Approx.)|
|Examination Date||15 February 2023 To 05 April 2023|
|CBSE 12th Result 2023 Declared Date||12 May 2023|
|Result Download Link||https://cbseresults.nic.in|
CBSE Class 10th and 12th Result 2023 News
- 12 May 2023, 12:00 PM : The result of 12th class Board Examination 2023 has been declared on 12th May 2023.
- 11 May 2023, 09:40 PM :
In order to further strengthen security & privacy of students’ data, last year CBSE introduced a 6-digit Security PIN based activation for students’ DigiLocker accounts. After activation of DigiLocker accounts, students can access their Digital Academic Documents under the ‘Issued Documents’ section.
The results of Board Exam-2023 will be declared shortly. The student wise Security PIN file is being made available to Schools in their DigiLocker accounts from where schools can download and disseminate Security PIN to individual students.
How To Activate Digilocker Account For CBSE Result 2023
- Students can visit the URL https://cbseservices.digilocker.gov.in/activatecbse for initiation of the DigiLocker account confirmation process.
- Once reached “Read the given instruction carefully and keep the necessary information ready” ⇒ Click on Get Started with Account Confirmation.
- To confirm your DigiLocker account you have to select your class first either X or XII ⇒ Then, enter your school code, roll number, and 6-digit security PIN (the PIN shall be provided by your school, if not recd please contact your school) ⇒ click “Next”
- Enter Only numeric Value as a Security PIN. Your basic details will be shown as under ⇒ Enter your ten-digit mobile number ⇒ and click on the “Submit” button
- An OTP will be sent on mobile no entered. Now enter OTP (One time password) received on your mobile number ⇒ click on the “Submit” button.
- Your DigiLocker account shall be activated ⇒ upon successful confirmation ⇒ Click on “Go to DigiLocker account”
Note: Once the CBSE Results for your class get published, you will view your digital mark sheet cum certificate and migration certificate under the “Issued documents section”.
How To Download CBSE 10th and 12th Result 2023
There are following simple steps for downloading of result of class 10th and 12th annual examination 2023 as described under:
- At first open CBSE official website https://www.cbse.gov.in
- In the home page click on the given big tab as “RESULTS”
- After then you will be redirected to Central Board of Secondary Education examination result 2023 portal.
- In the result portal click on the given link as “Secondary School Examination Class X Results 2023” OR “Senior School Certificate Examination Class XII Results 2023”
- There will a simple form for checking result, you will have to fill all given fields carefully to proceed further.
- In the result page enter your Roll Number, School No., Admit Card ID and Date of Birth in the specified field correctly.
- Finally click on Submit button to fetch your result from CBSE server, you can print and download a copy for future reference.