News:- BSEB 12th class scrutiny result has been declared on 19th May 2023.
News Date:- 19 May 2023
Bihar School Examination Board
Bihar Board Scrutiny Result 2023 Summary
|Bihar School Examination Board
|10th and 12th
|Annual Examination Year
|12th Result Declared Date
|21 March 2023
|10th Result Declared Date
|31 March 2023
|12th Scrutiny Result Released Date
|19 May 2023
|Scrutiny Result Download Link
|Download 10th Result
|Bihar Board 10th Result 2023
About BSEB Scrutiny Application Form 2023
It is hereby informed that the result of the candidates appeared in Annual Secondary Examination 2023 has been published on 31.03.2023. If any student / students is unsatisfied with the marks of any one subject or all subjects, then for scrutiny of the answer sheet of that subject / subjects, on the website of the board biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in from 03.04.2023 to 09.04.2023, you can apply online with the prescribed fee at the rate of Rs.120/- per subject during the application period.
Scrutiny will be based on the following points under the provision mentioned in the board regulation:-
- If the marks in the inner pages of the answer sheet are not marked on the front page, then it will be rectified.
- If there is any error in the sum of marks awarded, it will be rectified.
- If the question and answer of any question or its section are unevaluated, then the score will be improved by evaluating it.
- The marks may increase, decrease or remain the same as a result of scrutiny.
How To Apply Online For Bihar Board Scrutiny 2023
- To apply online for the scrutiny of the answer book, the candidates will have to click on the link “Apply for scrutiny (Annual Secondary Examination 2023)” on the board’s website http://biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in or scrutiny.biharboardonline.com Roll Code, Roll No, NAME, Date Of Birth, User Name & Password will be registered for example ROLL CODE-71001, ROLL NO-2300101, NAME-VIKASH KUMAR, D.O.B-11-04-2008, and USER NAME & PASSWORD (Selected by the candidate). The candidate will save the USER NAME and PASSWORD used for future use. After registering, a Scrutiny application page will be displayed to the candidate.
- After Log In using User Name & Password, Click On Apply For Scrutiny Button. After this a page will open with all the subjects of the candidate and Apply Button will be marked in front of all the subjects.
- The subject/subjects in which the candidate has to apply online for scrutiny of the answer book, he/she will mark that subject/subjects in the check box.
- After that click on the Fee payment button available on the page for Fee Payment. The amount for payment of prescribed scrutiny fee will be accepted through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking. Candidates will satisfy themselves by checking whether the amount has been withdrawn from their bank account within 24 hours after online payment. After the withdrawal of the amount from the account, if the amount is not deposited in the account of the committee, the related application will not be accepted considering it incomplete.