News:- SSC CHSL Tier-I examination 2022 result has been declared on 19th May 2023.
News Date:- 19 May 2023
SSC CHSL Exam 2023 Result
SSC CHSL Result 2023 Summary
|Recruitment Agency||Staff Selection Commission|
|Examination Name||Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level (CHSL) Examination 2023|
|SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam Date||09 March 2023 to 21 March 2023|
|SSC CHSL Admit Card Released Date||26 February 2023|
|Answer Key Released Date||31 March 2023|
|SSC CHSL Result Declared Date||19 May 2023|
|Tier-II Exam Date||26 June 2023|
|SSC CHSL Result Download Link||ssc.nic.in|
|Apply Online||SSC CHSL 2023|
|Download Syllabus||SSC CHSL Syllabus 2023|
|Download Admit Card||SSC CHSL Admit Card 2023|
SSC CHSL 2023 Mode of Selection
Minimum qualifying marks in Tier-I, Section-I, Section-II & Module-I of Section-III of Tier-II Examination are as follows:
- UR : 30%
- OBC/ EWS : 25%
- All other categories : 20%
Candidates will be shortlisted for Tier-II Examination on the basis of their performance in Tier-I Examination. Normalized scores of candidates will be used to determine merit and for final selection.
There may be separate category-wise cut-offs in Tier-I and subsequent Tiers for different posts i.e. (i) DEO/ DEO Grade ‘A’ and (ii) LDC/ JSA.
Tier-II Examination will be conducted for all the candidates qualified in Tier-I. In Tier-II, all the candidates will be required to appear in all three sections.
In Tier-II, it will be mandatory for the candidates to qualify all the sections
Based on the aggregate performance in Section-I and Section-II of Tier-II Examination, candidates will be shortlisted for evaluation of Section-III of Tier-II Examination. The candidates who are not qualified in Section-I + Section-II will not be eligible for evaluation of Section-III and they will not be considered for further selection process.
Section-III of Tier-II is qualifying in nature, in other words both modules i.e. Computer Knowledge Test and Skill Test/ Typing Test are qualifying in nature. Skill Test for DEOs is mandatory for all the qualified candidates. Typing Test for posts other than DEOs is mandatory for all candidates except those who are exempted from appearing in the Typing Test as per notification.
SSC CHSL Merit List 2023
Merit list will be prepared on the basis of overall performance of candidates in Tier-II Examination only. Merit List will be prepared on the basis of aggregate marks scored in Section-I & Section-II of Tier-II examination only subject to qualifying Section-III (both modules) of Tier-II as per the qualifying standards fixed by the Commission.
Final selection of candidates, in each category, will be made on the basis of ‘overall performance in Tier-II Examination’ and ‘preference of posts’ exercised by them.
How To Download SSC CHSL Tier 1 Result 2023
SSC has conducted successfully online Tier-I examination of Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2022 between 09 March 2023 to 21 March 2023. All candidates can check their examination result online at SSC website. There are following simple steps for checking of Tier I examination result as follows:
- At first visit SSC official portal ssc.nic.in
- In the home page under navigation section click on download result link.
- After this you will be directed to result page, under result section navigate to CHSL tab.
- Next you will see a result table with Uploaded Date, Examination Name and Year, Write Up, Result and Marks.
- In Examination Name and Year column click on the given link as “Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2023 Candidates provisionally short-listed in Tier-I for appearing in Tier-II Examination.”
- You will get result in PDF file, you can search your result in computer by using Ctrl + F command and in mobile phone you can use Search option in your app.
- In Search Option you can use your Roll Number to find your result. If found your search query then you will get highlighted roll number with name.
- Finally you are selected for next examination, you can check your score card through SSC login page under dashboard.