BHU School Admission 2023-24
- Application Start Date: 25-02-2023
- Application Last Date: 30-03-2023
- Date of correction if any in online Application Form: 31 Mar – 04 Apr 2023
- Date of E-lottery & Display of Main/ Waiting List/ Notice: 23-04-2023
- For SC/ ST Category: Rs.500/-
- For UR/ EWS/ OBC (NCL)/ Divyang (OH) Category: Rs.750/-
- Online Payment Through Credit Card/ Debit Card Through The Payment Gateway Available On The Admission Portal.
- Age As On: 01.04.2023
- See Below Age Limit As Per Class.
BHU School Admission 2023 Schedule
|For LKG, Nursery & Class 1||For Class 6|
(a) BHU Employee Ward & Divyang (OH) : May 1, 2023 (10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon)
(b) General, SC, ST, OBC-NCL & EWS
BHU School Admission 2023 Age Limit & Eligibility
|School Name||Class||Age on 1st April 2023|
|Central Hindu Girls’ School, Kamachha, Varanasi||LKG||
4 to 5 year
(i.e. date of birth should not be before 01-04-2018 and after 01.04.2019)
|Central Hindu School, RGSC, Barkachha, Mirzapur||Nursery||
5 to 6 years
(i.e. date of birth should not be before 01-04-2017 and after 01.04.2018)
|Shri Ranvir Sanskrit Vidyalaya, Kamachha, Varanasi||1||
6 to 8 years
(i.e. date of birth should not be before 01-04-2015 and after 01.04.2017)
|Central Hindu Girls’ School, Kamachha, Varanasi and Central Hindu Boys’ School, Kamachha, Varanasi||6||
10 Years to 12 years age as on September 30, 2023 i.e. date of birth should not be before 30.09.2011 and after 30.09.2013 and passed class 5 examination from a school.
BHU School Admission 2023 Seat Details
|School Name||Class||Total Seat|
|Central Hindu Girls School, Kamachha, Varanasi||LKG||120|
|Central Hindu School, RGSC, Barkachha, Mirzapur||Nursery||40|
|Shri Ranvir Sanskrit Vidyalaya, Kamachha, Varanasi||Class 1||40|
|Central Hindu Girls School, Kamachha, Varanasi||Class VI||80**|
|Central Hindu Boys School, Kamachha, Varanasi||Class VI||90**|
|Note : *Benefit of Employee Ward Quota will also be extended to the sons/daughters of presently working Contractual/ Daily wager Employees of the University on the left over seats of the Employee Ward Quota on the basis of the Contractual Employee Certificate issued by the concerned Head.
**The minimum number of available seats.