BHU School Entrance Test 2023
- Application Start Date: 25-02-2023
- Application Last Date: 30-03-2023
- Application Correction Date: 31 Mar to 04 Apr 2023
- For SC/ ST Category: Rs.500/-
- For All Other Category: Rs.750/-
- Online Payment Through Credit/ Debit Card & Challan of HDFC Bank.
- Age as on: 30.09.2023
- For class IX: 13-15 Years
- For class XI (Minimum): 18 Years
BHU SET 2023 Schedule
|Date of Issuing Admit Card||15.04.2023 (Onwards)|
|Dates and Timings of Entrance Test||
|Date of Uploading Provisional Answer Key||10.05.2023|
|Dates of Registering Challenge on Provisional Answer Key||11 & 12 May 2023|
|Date of Uploading Final Answer Key||25 May 2023|
|Tentative date of SET-2023 Result Declaration||05 June 2023|
BHU SET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
For Class IX
13 Years to 15 years of age as on September 30, 2023 i.e. date of birth should not be before 30.09.2008 and after 30.09.2010 and have passed class VIII examination from a recognised school.
For Class XI
18 Years of maximum age as on September 30, 2023 i.e. date of birth should not be before 30.09.2005 and have passed class X examination from a recognized Board/ University with the required percentage of marks/ grades as under noted:
For External Candidates (Coming Through SET)
- 60% marks or equivalent grades and above in class X in aggregate for admission in Maths & Biology Stream. Further 50% marks or equivalent grade and above is essential in each subject of Maths and Science.
- 55% marks or equivalent grades and above in class X in aggregate for Commerce Stream.
- Class X passed for Arts stream.
BHU SET 2023 Seat Details
- CHBS: Class IX –100, XI Maths Stream– 38+50*, XI Biology Stream– 25, XI Arts Stream– 12 and XI Commerce Stream– 12.
- CHGS: Class IX – 06, XI Maths Stream– 17, XI Biology Stream – 16, XI Arts Stream – 40 and XI Commerce Stream– 25.
Note for class XI :
- *50 seats are reserved for Maths group only for external candidates except BHU Employee category through School Entrance Test (SET). (For Central Hindu Boys School only).
- In CHBS there is also a provision of 05 seats in each section of class XI only on the basis of merit after the cut off list of merit under the Paid Seat Category. (Maths Group- 20 seats, Biology Group10 seats, Arts Group- 5 seats, Commerce Group- 5 seats,).
- However, availability of number of seats for external candidates in both the schools in addition to the above will depend upon the availability of seats after the admission of internal candidates.