All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- Registration Start Date: 15-09-2023
- Registration Last Date: 05-10-2023
- Admit Card Date: 30-10-2023
- Exam Date: 05-11-2023
- UR /OBC / OCI Candidates: Rs.4000/-
- SC/ ST/ EWS Candidates: Rs.3200/-
- PwBD Candidates: Rs.0/-
- Pay fee through online mode.
AIIMS INI CET Eligibility Criteria 2024
MD/ MS/ MDS
(i) A candidate must possess MBBS degree for MD/ MS/ DM-6yrs/ MCH-6yrs and BDS degree for MDS courses of a University recognized by the National Medical Commission/Medical Council of India as notified by Govt. of India and Dental Council of India respectively and must have completed the required period of 12 months compulsory rotating Internship/Practical training on or before 31st January, 2024 for all INIs. [For Dental courses candidature will be as per DCI endorsement No.DE130-2011/B-4978, dated 13.12.2011, DCI Revised BDS Course (4th Amendment) Regulation-2011 published in Gazette notification (Extraordinary) Part-III, Section-4, dated 9.12.2011]. Candidates who complete their internship after 31st January, 2024 are not eligible for Registration in this examination.
(ii) Minimum Marks in MBBS/ BDS or equivalent Examinations.
The Indian National, who has obtained eligibility degree in India, must have obtained a minimum of the following marks (aggregate of all professional MBBS/BDS professional examinations):
- For candidates belonging to the SC/ST Categories 50% marks in aggregate
- For all other categories including OBC/EWS Category 55% marks in aggregate.
- For Persons with Benchmark Disabilities [PWBD] candidates the minimum aggregate as provided in (a) and (b) will be applicable for the category to which the candidate belongs shall apply.