Examination Regulatory Authority, Uttar Pradesh
- Registration Start Date: 02-06-2023
- Registration Last Date: 21-08-2023 (Extend)
- Fee Payment Last Date: 22-08-2023
- Last Date to Submit Completed Registration / Print Application Form: 24-08-2023
- General/ OBC: Rs.700/-
- SC/ ST: Rs.500/-
- Handicapped Category: Rs.200/-
- Fee Can be Paid Through Debit/ Credit Card/ ATM Card/ Internet Banking/ Others.
- Age as on: 01.07.2023
- Minimum Age:- 18 Years
- Maximum Age:- 35 Years
- (For Age Relaxation See Notification)
UP DELED Counselling Schedule 2023
|Date of filling option of Institute||State Rank||Date of Publication of Institution Allotment||Date of Completion of Archival Verification/ Admission Process in the Allotted Institute|
|18 September 2023 (Evening) to 20 September 2023||Rank 01 to 20,000||21 September 2023||Last Date for Taking Admission 25 September 2023 to 15 October 2023 Evening 05:00 PM|
|21 September 2023 (Evening) to 24 September 2023||Rank from 20,001 to 80,000 and (Candidates who could not fill option in serial no. 01 and such candidates who were not allotted training institute)||25 September 2023|
|26 September 2023 (Evening) to 29 September 2023||Rank 80,001 to 1,50,000 and (Candidates who could not fill the option in serial no. 01 and 02 and such candidates who were not allotted training institute)||30 September 2023|
|30 September 2023 (Evening) to 05 October 2023||Rank 1,50,001 to 2,40,000 and (Candidates who could not fill the option in serial no. 01, 02 and 03 and such candidates who were not allotted training institute)||06 October 2023|
|Last date for online reporting/locking of the candidates taking admission by the training institute (Note – In case the candidates taking admission are not reported/locked online on the website https://updeled.gov.in by the prescribed last date, the same will be taken Entry will not be valid)||17 October 2023|
Eligibility Criteria For UP DELEd 2023
Candidates who have passed high school and intermediate or its equivalent from a recognized institute by UPMSP/ CBSE/ ICSE and Must have passed graduation examination with minimum 50 percent marks from a recognized university/ institute.
( SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Freedom Fighter Dependent/ Ex-servicemen (Self) candidates will have 05% relaxation in minimum marks. )
How To Download UP DELEd Seat Allotment Result 2023
There are following simple steps for online downloading of seat allotment result of Diploma In Elementary Education (D.EL.Ed.) 2023 as under described:
- At first open UP DELEd official website updeled.gov.in into your computer or mobile phone web browser.
- In the middle of home page under U.P. D.El.Ed. Admission section click on the given link as “D.El.Ed. Activity”.
- After opening new page scroll down and click on “View” button under the “SEAT ALLOTMENT RESULT”.
- You will be directed to the login page of UP DELEd 2023.
- In the login page choice/ enter your Select Course, Registration/ Roll Number and DOB correctly in the specified input field.
- Next enter Captcha as shown in the page correctly to proceed further.
- Finally click on Get Result button to download your Seat Allotment Result.