West Bengal Public Service Commission
- Application Start Date: 23-08-2023
- Application Last Date: 20-09-2023
- Online Fee Payment Last Date: 20-09-2023
- Offline Fee Payment Last Date: 21-09-2023
- SC/ ST Of WB: Rs.0/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs.110/-
- Pay the application fee through online using debit/ credit card/ internet banking and bank challan.
- Age as on : 01.01.2023
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- (For Age Relaxation See Notification.)
Eligibility Criteria for WBPSC Food SI Recruitment 2023
- A candidate must have pass in Madhyamik Examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent.
- A candidate must have ability to read, write and speak in Bengali/Nepali. N.B. : Ability to read, write and speak in Bengali is not required for those candidates whose mother tongue is Nepali – vide Finance Department Notification No.- 1243-F(P) dated 02-23-2016.
- A candidate must have knowledge of Bengali will be tested for candidates whose mother tongue is other than Bengali/ Nepali at the time of Personality Test. Candidature of the candidates with average and/ poor performance in the said knowledge of Bengali Test shall liable to be cancelled.
- A candidate must have must possess sound health and ability to undertake extensive tours in rural areas of West Bengal.
WBPSC Food SI Vacancy 2023 Details
|Category Name||Total Post|
|PwBD (Blindness & Low Vision)||05|
|SC PwBD (Locomotor disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy)||04|
|PwBD (Deaf & Hard of hearing)||05|
|PwBD (Autism, Intellectual disability, specific learning disability, mental illness & multiple disability)||05|
|Ex Service Men||24|