SSC CHSL Exam 2023 Admit Card
SSC CHSL Admit Card 2023 Summary
|Recruitment Agency||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Exam Name||Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level (CHSL) Examination 2023|
|Application Starting Date||09 May 2023|
|Application Closing Date||08 June 2023|
|SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam Date||02 August 2023 to 17 August 2023|
|SSC CHSL Tier-I Admit Card Released Date||21 July 2023|
|SSC CHSL Admit Card Download Link||ssc.nic.in/Portal/AdmitCard|
|Download Syllabus||SSC CHSL Syllabus 2023|
|Apply Online For||SSC CHSL 2023|
SSC CHSL Admit Card Important Instructions For Exam 2023
- Admission Certificates for all stages of examination will be issued online on the websites of concerned Regional Office of the Commission. Candidates are therefore advised to regularly visit the websites of the Commission Headquarters (i.e. https://ssc.nic.in) and Regional Office concerned of the Commission under whose jurisdiction the examination centres opted by the candidate are located
- Information about the Examination indicating the time table and City/ Centre of examination for the candidates will be uploaded on the websites of the Regional Office concerned of the Commission about two weeks before the date of examination. If any candidate does not find his detail on the website of the Commission, one week before the date of examination, he must immediately contact the Regional Office concerned of the Commission with proof of having submitted his application. Failure to do so will deprive him of any claim for consideration.
- Facility to download Admission Certificates will be made available 3-7 days before the examination on the website of Regional Office concerned. Candidate must bring printout of the Admission Certificate to the Examination Hall.
- In addition to the Admission Certificate, it is mandatory to carry at least two passport size recent colour photographs, Original valid Photo-ID proof having the Date of Birth as printed on the Admission Certificate, such as:
- Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar,
- Voter’s ID Card,
- Driving License,
- PAN Card,
- ID Card issued by University/ College/ School,
- Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU),
- Ex-serviceman Discharge Book issued by Ministry of Defence
- Any other photo bearing valid ID card issued by the Central/ State Government.
How To Download SSC CHSL Constable Admit Card 2023
Admit Card for any stage of examination will not be sent by Post. Facility for download of Admit Cards will be provided at the websites of Regional Offices of the Commission. Applicants are advised to regularly visit the websites of the Commission i.e. www.ssc.nic.in and Regional Office concerned for the updates on examination process and download of Admit Cards for each stage of examination.
Candidates can download their admit card online at SSC regional portal as selected at the time of application submission. At first open your region website click on the provided link as “Download e-Admit Card for CHSL (10+2) Exam– 2023” then enter your Application ID and Date of Birth OR Roll Number and Date of Birth OR Candidates’ name and Date of Birth then click on Click To Know The Status & Admit Card button.