State Bank of India
SBI PO Admit Card 2023 Summary
|Recruitment Agency||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Post Name||Probationary Officers (POs)|
|Advertisement No.||CRPD/ PO/ 2023-24/ 19|
|Admit Card Status||Released|
|SBI PO Admit Card Released Date||23rd October 2023|
|SBI PO Pre Exam Date||1st, 4th, and 6th November 2023|
|SBI PO Admit Card Download Link||sbi.co.in/careers|
|Download Syllabus||SBI PO Syllabus 2023|
SBI PO Admit Card 2023 Instructions
- The candidates should download their call letter (Pre-exam Training/ Preliminary Exam/ Main Exam/ Psychometric Test / GE & Interview) and an “acquaint yourself booklet”, by entering their registration number and password/ date of birth from the Bank’s website.
- At the time of Main Exam, the candidate must bring duly authenticated “Original Preliminary Exam Call Letter (with Authenticated Copy of ID Proof)” as well as “Main Exam Call Letter” with “Requisite Documents” at the time of Main Exam. These documents along with requisite documents need to be submitted during the Main Exam.
- Candidates need to bring two additional photographs (same as pasted by the candidate on call letter) along with call letter and other requisite documents as per information provided in the “Acquaint Yourself Booklet” and “Call Letter”.
- Candidate reporting without photograph pasted on the call letter and without two additional photographs (same as pasted on call letter) will NOT be allowed to appear in the Preliminary exam.
SBI PO Syllabus 2023 Pre and Main Exam
The selection for Probationary Officers will be done through a three-Phase process:
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination:
Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Test for 100 marks will be conducted online. The test will have of 3 Sections (with separate timings for each section) as follows:
|Sl. No.||Name of Test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||English Language||30||Total Maximum Marks 100||20 minutes|
|2.||Quantitative Aptitude||35||20 minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability||35||20 minutes|
Phase-II: Main Examination:
Main Examination will be conducted online and will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks. The Descriptive Test will be administered immediately after conclusion of the Objective Test and candidates will have to type their Descriptive Test answers on the computer.
|(i) Objective Test: The duration of objective test is 3 hours, and it consists of 4 Sections of total 200 marks. There will be separate timing for every section.|
|Test||Name of the Test||No. of Qs.||Max. Marks||Duration|
|I||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||40||50||50 minutes|
|II||Data Analysis & Interpretation||30||50||45 minutes|
|III||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||50||60||45 minutes|
|IV||English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
|(ii) Descriptive Paper|
|English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||50||30 minutes|
How To Download SBI PO Admit Card 2023
There are following simple steps for online downloading of SBI PO recruitment examination 2023 admit card as under described:
- At first open SBI Careers link https://bank.sbi/web/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/web/careers
- After opening of the website, you can see admit card download link as “SBI Probationary Officer Preliminary Examination Admit Card 2023” in IMPORTANT NOTICE section and in CURRENT OPENINGS link.
- And click on admit card download link, you will be redirected to admit card download page.
- Then after enter your Registration Number And Password/ Date of Birth in specified input box.
- Next enter Cpatcha code as shown in the call letter page carefully.
- Finally click on submit button to get your admit card on your screen, you can download and print of that.