Rajasthan Ayurved Department
- Application Start Date: 06-10-2023
- Application Last Date: 05-11-2023
- Correction Window: 06-11-2023 to 08-11-2023
- Un-Reserved Category: Rs.600/-
- Reserved Category: 400/-
- Divyang: 400/-
- Fee can be paid online through E-Mitra Kiosk/ Jan Suvidha Kendra (CSC) .
- Age as on : 01.01.2024
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- (For Age Relaxation See Notification.)
Rajasthan Compounder/ Nurse Eligibility Criteria 2023
Three year Diploma in Ayurveda Nursing or four year B.Sc. (Ayurveda Nursing) from a university established by law in India, along with internship, provided that it is mandatory to acquire the above qualifying educational qualification as prescribed for the post as mentioned in the rules or schedule for direct recruitment, by the last date of application.
Also, according to the provisions of Rajasthan Ayurveda Nursing Council Act 2012 (Rajasthan Ayurved Nursing Council), it is mandatory to get registration done by the last date. Only those candidates will be eligible to apply for the post.
Rajasthan Ayurved Department Vacancy 2023 Details
|Ayurved Department||Gen (UR)||168||21|
|Homeopathy Department||Gen (UR)||98||12|
|Unani Department||Gen (UR)||60||02|