News:- OSSC CTSRE 2023 online application form will be started from 20th December 2023 onwards at ossc.gov.in
News Date:- 09 December 2023
Odisha Staff Selection Commission
- Registration Start Date: 20-12-2023
- Registration Last Date: 19-01-2024
- Form Submission Last Date: 22-01-2024
- Form Editing Last Date: 24-01-2024
- The examination fee has been exempted for all categories of candidates.
- Age as on : 01.01.2023
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 38 Years
- (For Age Relaxation See Notification.)
OSSC CTSRE Eligibility Criteria 2023
Junior Mining Officer
The candidate must have possessed at least 2nd Class Diploma Certificate in Mining Engineering from any recognized Polytechnic/ Courses in India or any other certificate from any recognized Polytechnic or Courses or Board considered equivalent to the Diploma in Mining Engineering.
Diploma in Automobile Engineering (03 years course) or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (03 years course) and
The candidates must have a driving license authorizing him/her to drive motor cycle and Transport Vehicle and Knowledge in Computer Application.
Junior Engineer (Mechanical)
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from any Institute. However, the candidates having higher qualification such as Degree/ B.Tech/ BE are also allowed to apply for the post provided they must possess Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
Junior Engineer (Civil)
Diploma in Civil Engineering from any Institute and must be a computer literate. OR
Diploma in Civil Engineering or an equivalent qualification from the Institute recognized by the Odisha Council of Technical Education & Vocational Training.
Matric with NTC/ NAC with two years training in Civil Draughtsman ship & knowledge in Computer Application and Auto – CAD
Mechanical Engineering : Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University approved by SCT & VT.
Chemical Engineering/ B.Sc Chemistry : Diploma in Chemical Engineering from a recognized University approved by SCT & VT or B.Sc (Chemistry) from a recognized University.
Fitter Trade : NTC in Fitter Trade.
Turner Trade : NTC in Turner Trade.
Electrician Trade : NTC in Electrician Trade.
- Must be able to read, write and speak Odia fluently and:-
- Must have passed Middle School Examination with Odia as language subject, or
- Must have passed HSC Examination or equivalent examination with Odia as Medium of examination in non-language subject, or
- Must have passed in Odia as language subject in the final examination of Class-VII or above from a school or educational institute recognized by the Govt. of Odisha or the Central Govt., or
- Must have passed a test in Odia in Middle English School standard conducted by the School and Mass Education Department, Govt. of Odisha.
OSSC CTSRE Vacancy 2023 Details
|Junior Mining Officer
|Directorate of Mines & Geology
|Transport Commissioner – cum – Chairman, State Transport Authority, Odisha, Cuttack
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)
|Directorate of Ports & Inland Water Transport
|Junior Engineer (Civil)
|Director of Municipal Administration, H&UD Department
|Director of Town Planning
|Directorate of Export Promotion and Marketing
|Directorate of Export Promotion and Marking
|Junior Engineer (Civil)
|Panchayati Raj & Drinking Water Department