National Water Development Agency
- Application Start Date: 18-03-2023
- Application Last Date: 17-04-2023
- Written Exam/ CBT Date: To Notified Soon
- General/ EWS/ OBC : Rs.890/-
- SC/ ST/ PwBD : Rs.550/-
- Pay Fee Through Online.
- Age as on : 17.04.2023
- Junior Accounts Officer: 21-30 Years
- All Other Posts : 18-27 Years
- (For Age Relaxation See Notification.)
Eligibility Criteria for NWDA Recruitment 2023
Junior Engineer (Civil)
Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognised University or equivalent.
Junior Accounts Officer
- Degree in Commerce from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Three year experience in Cash and Accounts in a Government Office/ PSU/ Autonomous Body/ Statutory Body.
Draftsman Grade – III
ITI Certificate or Diploma in Draftsman ship (Civil) from a recognized Institution/ University.
Upper Division Clerk (LDC)
Degree of a recognized University.
Stenographer Grade – II
- 12th Class passed from a recognized Board/ University.
- Skill(Shorthand) Test (on Computer) at the speed of 80 wpm.
Lower Division Clerk
- 12th Class passed from a recognized Board. AND
- A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer.
NWDA Vacancy 2023 Details As Per Post
|Post Name||UR||OBC||SC||ST||EWS||PwBD||Total Post|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||7||4||–||1||1||–||13|
|Junior Accounts Officer||1||–||–||–||–||–||1|
|Draftsman Grade – III||2||1||1||1||1||–||6|
|Upper Division Clerk||4||2||1||–||–||–||7|
|Stenographer Grade – II||2||3||2||–||2||–||9|
|Lower Division Clerk||1||–||1||–||1||1||4|