National Council for Hotel Management Joint Entrance Examination 2023
- Application Start Date: 02-02-2023
- Application Last Date: 27-04-2023
- Last Date For Successful Transaction of Examination Fee: 27-04-2023
- UR/ OBC (NCL) Category: Rs.1000/-
- Gen – EWS Category: Rs.700/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ Third Gender: Rs.450/-
- Pay fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ UPI.
Eligibility Criteria For NCHM JEE 2023
- A candidate should have passed 10+2 system of Senior Secondary Examination or its equivalent with English as one of the subjects, from a recognized Educational Board. Candidate must have passed English as a subject of study (core/ elective/ functional) in the qualifying examination.
- Those appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination can also appear in NCHM JEE 2023 on provisional basis. Provisional admission will stand cancelled if proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or its equivalent) is not submitted at the time of counselling or at the time of admission or latest by 30.09.2023
- The offer of admission is subject to verification of original certificates/ documents, including category certificate and PwD certificate (wherever applicable) at the time of admission. If any candidate is found ineligible at a later date even after admission to an Institute, due to the inability to produce genuine certificate in original in support of passing 10+2 or equivalent examination and fulfillment of age criteria and category certificate or PwD certificate (wherever applicable), his/her admission will stand cancelled.
List of Examinations Equivalent to 10+2
- Plus two level examination in the 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education of any recognized Central/State Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education and Council for Indian School Certificate Examination or State Boards of Secondary Education.
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University.
- Any Public School / Board / University Examination in India or in a foreign country recognized by the Council of Boards of School Education (COBSE) / Association of Indian Universities (AIU) as equivalent to 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary Education.
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) as well as State Board of Open Schooling with a minimum of five subjects including English as one of the Subjects.
- H.S.C. Vocational Examination approved by NCVT and SCVT of concerned State/UT.
There is no age restriction for appearing in NCHMJEE as per the New Education Policy. As such, candidate of any age who fulfills the other eligibility criteria can apply.
All qualified candidates will have to submit a physical fitness certificate of carrying out practical claims as required in course at the time of admission from a Registered Medical Practitioner in the prescribed format.