KVS Primary Teacher (PRT) Exam Schemes 2022
The written test is of 180 marks (180 objective type multiple choice questions) carrying 01 mark for each question. The duration of written test will be 180 minutes without any time limit for each part individually.
Section Name -Nature of Questions
Part I – Proficiency in Languages (20 marks) :
- General English – 10 questions
- General Hindi – 10 questions
Part II — General awareness, Reasoning & Proficiency in Computers (20 marks)
- General Awareness & Current Affairs (10 ques.)
- Reasoning Ability (5 ques.)
- Computer Literacy (5 ques.)
Part-Ill: Perspectives on Education and Leadership (60 questions)
- Understanding the Learner – (15 questions)
- Understanding Teaching Learning – (15 questions)
- Creating Conducive Learning Environment – (10 questions)
- School Organization and Leadership – (10 questions)
- Perspectives in Education – (10 questions)
Part IV – Subject-specific Syllabus (80 marks)
Professional Competency Test :
The Professional Competency Test is of 60 marks (Demo Teaching – 30 marks and Interview – 30 Marks).
Note : The weightage of Written Test & Professional Competency ( Demo Teaching : 15 and Interview : 15 will be 70:30 Final merit list will be based on the performance of the candidate in Written Test & Professional Competency Test taken together.