International Financial Services Centres Authority
- Application Start Date: 11-02-2023
- Application Last Date: 03-03-2023
- Call Letter Downloading Date: 1 Week Before The Exam
- Phase I Exam Date: March/ April 2023
- Phase II Exam Date: April/ May 2023
- For UR/ OBC/ EWS Category: Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ ST Category: Rs.100/-
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Age As On: 01.02.2023
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- (For Age Relaxation See Notification.)
Eligibility Criteria For IFSCA Assistant Manager
Master’s Degree with specialization in Statistics/ Economics/ Commerce/ Business Administration (Finance) / Econometrics. OR
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Master’s in Computer Application/ Information Technology. OR
Bachelor’s degree in commerce with CA, CFA, CS, ICWA. OR
Bachelor’s degree in Law or in any other discipline from a recognized University.
IFSCA Assistant Manager Vacancy 2023 Details
Pay Scale. The pay scale of officers in Grade A is Rs. 44500-2500(4) – 54500 – 2850(7) – 74450 – EB – 2850(4) – 85850 – 3300(1) – 89150 (17 years).