IBPS Clerk Notification 2020
|Name of the Board||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Post Name||CRP CLERKS-IX|
|Start Date to Apply||Second week of September|
|Last Date to Apply||First week of October|
|Exam Date||Prelims – December 2020Mains – January 2021|
|Status||Notification Released Soon|
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
Age (As on 01.09.2020):
Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 28 years i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.09.1991 and not later than 01.09.1999 (both dates inclusive)
Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join any of the Participating Organisations listed at (A) as a Clerk or in a similar post in that cadre, is required to register for the Common Recruitment Process (CRP Clerks -IX). The examination will be two tier i.e. the online examination will be held in two phases, Online Preliminary and Online Main. Candidates who will qualify in Online Preliminary Examination and shortlisted will have to appear for Online Main Examination.
idelines are subject to change in terms of GOI guidelines/ clarifications, if any, from time to time.
CRP – ONLINE EXAMINATIONS:
The structure of the Examinations which will be conducted online are as follows:
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for Online Main examination.
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|1||General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|2||General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|4||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
The above tests except the Tests of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi. IBPS reserves the right to modify the structure of the examination which will be intimated through its website. Other detailed information regarding the examination will be given in an Information Handout, which will be made available for the candidates to download along with the call letters from the authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in
Please note that candidates will not be permitted to appear for the Online Preliminary as well as Online Main Examination without the following documents:
- Valid Call Letter for the respective date and session of Examination
- Photo-identity proof (as specified) in original bearing the same name as it appears on the call letter/ application form and
- Photocopy of photo-identity proof (as mentioned in (2) above)
Candidates reporting late i.e. after the reporting time specified on the call letter for Examination will not be permitted to take the examination. The reporting time mentioned on the call letter is prior to the Start time of the test. Though the duration of the Online Preliminary Examination is 1 hour the candidates may be required to be at the venue for about 2 hours or more including the time required for completion of various formalities such as verification and collection of various requisite documents, logging in, giving of instructions etc. For the Online Main Examination though the duration of the examination is 160 minutes, candidates may be required to be at the venue for about 3 hours or more including the time required for completion of various formalities such as verification and collection of various requisite documents, logging in, giving of instructions etc
(i) The examination will be conducted online in venues across many centres in India. The tentative list of Examination centres for the Online Preliminary exams and those for Online Main exams is available in Annexure II.
(ii) No request for change of centre for Examination shall be entertained.
(iii) IBPS, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
(iv) IBPS also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for and a candidate may be allocated a centre of exam outside the State/UT for which vacancies he/she is applying.
(v) Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her own risk and expenses and IBPS will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature. (vi) Any unruly behaviour/misbehaviour in the examination hall may result in cancellation of candidature/ disqualification from this exam and also from the future exams conducted by IBPS
Procedure for Applying Online:
(1) Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP Clerks” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- Clerks (CRP-Clerks-IX)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
(2) Candidates will have to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
(3) Candidates are required to upload their – Photograph – Signature – Left Thumb Impression – A hand written declaration as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of documents (Annexure III).
(4) Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
(5) The candidate should indicate in the online application the state to which he/she opts for provisional allotment on selection. The option once exercised will be irrevocable.
Mode of Payment:
Candidates have the option of making the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through the ONLINE mode only: Payment of fees/ intimation charges via the ONLINE MODE (i) Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the “FINAL SUBMIT” button at the end of the On-Line Application format. Before pressing the “FINAL SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application. The name of the candidate or his /her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature. In case the candidate is unable to fill in the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data.
(ii) The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
(iii) The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
(iv) After Final Submit, an additional page of the application form is displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details.
(v) If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then candidates are advised to login again with their provisional registration number and password and pay the Application Fees/ Intimation Charges online.
(vi) On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
(vii) Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated then online transaction may not have been successful.
After submitting your payment information in the online application form, please wait for the intimation from the server, DO NOT press Back or Refresh button in order to avoid double charge o For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates. To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
After completing the procedure of applying on-line including payment of fees / intimation charges, the candidate should take a printout of the system generated on-line application form, ensure the particulars filled in are accurate and retain it along with Registration Number and Password for future reference. They should not send this printout to the IBPS/ Banks.