Employees’ State Insurance Corporation
- Application Start Date: 01-10-2023
- Application Last Date: 30-10-2023
- Last Date For Fee Payment: 30-10-2023
- SC/ ST/ PwBDs/ Female Candidates: Rs.250/-
- All Other Categories: Rs.500/-
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Age as on : 30.10.2023
- See below post wise age limit.
- (For Age Relaxation See Notification.)
ESIC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2023
|Post Name||Age Limit||Qualification|
|ECG Technician||18-25 Years||
|Junior Radiographer||18-25 Years||
|O.T. Assistant||32 Years||
Senior Secondary/10+2 with Science or equivalent with one-year experience in O.T. of a recognized Hospital.
|Pharmacist (Allopathic)||32 Years||
Degree in pharmacy/ Sr. Secondary with Diploma in pharmacy and qualified & registered as pharmacist under Pharmacy Act, 1948.
|Pharmacist (Ayurveda)||18-25 Years||
Diploma in Ayurvedic Pharmacy (said diploma is not less than 2 years’ duration) with three years’ experience as Pharmacist (Ayurveda).
|Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist||18-25 Years||
|Audiometer Technician||18-25 Years||
Four years degree in Audiology including one-year internship; OR
Two years Diploma in audiology with two years practical experience as Audiometer Technician.
|Medical Record Assistant||18-25 Years||
|Dental Mechanic||18-25 Years||