Employees’ Provident Fund Organization
EPFO SSA Answer Key 2023 Summary
|Recruitment Agency||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Organization Name||Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO)|
|Post Name||Social Security Assistant (SSA)|
|Answer Key Status||Released|
|EPFO SSA Answer Key Released Date||01 September 2023|
|Duration for Answer Key Challenge||01 September 2023 to 03 September 2023 (Upto 11:50 P.M.)|
|EPFO SSA Answer Key Download Link||recruitment.nta.nic.in|
EPFO SSA Answer Key 2023 Notice
The Provisional Answer Keys along with the Question Papers with Recorded Responses in respect of the aforesaid exam have now been uploaded on the website https://recruitment.nta.nic.in for all appeared candidates to challenge if they desire.
The candidates, who are not satisfied with the answer key, may challenge the same by paying a fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) per question challenged as a processing fee (refundable if found correct)
The payment of the processing fee may be made through, Debit card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Paytm/UPI upto 03rd September 2023 (upto 11:50 PM). No challenge will be entertained without receipt of the processing fee. The Challenges will not be accepted through any other medium.
How To Download EPFO SSA Answer Key 2023
There are following simple steps for online downloading of EPFO Social Security Assistant (SSA) Recruitment 2023 answer key as under described:
- Please go to website https://recruitment.nta.nic.in
- Login with your Application Number, Password, or Login with Application Number and Date of Birth and enter Security Pin as displayed and click on the Login Button.
- Click on ‘Click here to View your Responses’ link to view your response sheet.
- The Option(s) next to the Question ID under the column ‘Correct Option(s)’ stands for the most appropriate Answer Key to be used by NTA.
- If you wish to challenge this option, you may use any one or more of the Options given in the next five columns by clicking the check box
- You may want to upload supporting documents in which you can select ‘Choose File’ and upload (all documents are to be put in a single pdf file).
- After clicking on your desired Option(s) ID for Challenge scroll down and click on ‘Submit and Review Claims’ and move to the next screen. You must ensure to select all the required options(s) before moving further.
- You will see a display of all the Question ID and Option(s) you have challenged. You may still modify your selection by clicking on ‘Modify Claim’. Once you have selected all the Option(s) ID for Challenge you can click on ‘Save Claim and Pay Fee’.
- Click on ‘Save Claim and Pay Fee’ to select payment options. No modification will be allowed after payment.
- Select the Mode of Payment and Pay a non-refundable processing fee @ Rs 500/-for each question challenged. Make payment through Debit/ Credit Card/ NetBanking/ Paytm.