Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
DCECE Counselling 2023 Summary
|Board Name||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Test Name||Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination (DCECE) 2023|
|Discipline||PM / PMM|
|Counselling Status||To be started soon…|
|Starting date of Online Registration-cum-Choice filling for Seat Allotmen||28 September 2023|
|Last date of Online Registration-cum-Choice filling for seat allotment and locking||04 October 2023|
|Round-1 provisional Seat Allotment Result publication date||08 October 2023|
|Downloading of Allotment order (Round-1)||08 October 2023 to 14 October 2023|
|Document Verification and Admission (Round-1)||09 October 2023 to to 14 October 2023|
|DCECE Online Counselling Link||bceceboard.bihar.gov.in|
|Helpline Number||0612-2220230, 0612-2225387|
|Download DCECE||DCECE Rank Card 2023|
Bihar Polytechnic PM / PMM Counselling Schedule 2023
|Seat Matrix posting on website||27.09.2023|
|Starting date of Online Registration-cum-Choice filling for Seat Allotment||28.09.2023|
|Last date of Online Registration-cum-Choice filling for seat allotment and locking||04.10.2023|
|1st Round provisional seat allotment Result publication date||08.10.2023|
|Downloading of Allotment order (1st Round)||08.10.2023 to 14.10.2023|
|Document Verification and Admission (1st Round)||09.10.2023 to 14.10.2023|
|2nd Round provisional seat allotment Result publication date||21.10.2023|
|Downloading of Allotment order (2nd Round)||21.10.2023 to 01.11.2023|
|Document Verification and Admission (2nd Round)||26.10.2023 to 01.11.2023|
DCECE Counselling 2023 Notice
- After the Diploma-Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination, according to the related merit list, information related to counseling will be given to the applicants at the appropriate time. Board’s website “bceceboard.bihar.gov.in” and will be given through newspapers. On the basis of merit-cum-choice, each candidate will be given an opportunity to choose the institute/course as per his/her merit from the available institute/course. Counseling will be done online or offline as per the decision.
- Allotment after selection – The order will be issued according to the available vacancies and reservation rules applicable till the starting date of filling online applications for this competitive examination by the Government of Bihar. Each institute will be considered as a unit for enrollment in reserved category.
- After scrutiny and verification of the original certificates of each candidate and their identity, all the candidates finally found eligible will have to undergo medical examination by the prescribed date as per the allotment order and if found eligible, will definitely Enrollment will have to be done in the selected institute / course from.
- Candidates will not be entitled for allotment for enrollment on the basis of any mistake in printing during the preparation and publication of result/ merit list.
Bihar Polytechnic Document Verification List 2023
- a. Original Admit Card, Original Marksheet and Original or Provisional Certificate of Matric or Equivalent Exam, b. Original Caste Certificate, c. Original Residential Certificate, d. Original Character Certificate, e. Other Certificates.
- Copy of Aadhar Card.
- 6 (Six) copies of the passport size Photograph which was pasted on the Admit Card DECECE-2023.
- Original Admit Card of DECECE-2023.
- Rank Card of DECECE-2023.
- Copy of Choice Slip after registration and choice filling for Online Counselling.
- Downloaded print of Online filled Application Form (Part-A & Part-B [Hardcopy]) DECECE2023.
- Three copy of downloaded Provisional Allotment Order.
- The Verification Slip in 2 copies as downloaded along with Biometric Form in 1 copy is mandatory to be brought along at the time of Interview / Document Verification
How To Apply For DCECE (PE) 2023 Counselling
- Candidates click on “Online Counseling Portal of DCECE-2023” for Online Choice filling / Counseling process. After that, to fill the new registration and choices for Online Counseling, click on the “Click here for New Registration” link and register yourself by entering the information asked on the computer screen.
- After registration, the candidates login to their account with their User ID and Password and fill the choice of as many Institutes and Trades as per their preference. After filling the choice, candidates can edit their choice till the last date. According to the given schedule, if the candidates are satisfied with the choices filled by them, then lock their choices. After choice locking, if the candidates want to make any changes in the choices filled by them, they can click on the “Unlock Choices” button and enter their registered mobile no. And by Authenticating / Verifying the OTP received on the email, the choices can be changed till the last date. After that the candidates should re-lock the lastly filled choices. If the candidates do not lock their choices till the last date, then their choices will be automatically locked immediately after the last date. There will be no provision for any change in choice after the last date. Take out the print-out of the choices filled by the candidates and keep them safe for future.
Note: The process of Registration, Choice locking and Unlocking will be done through OTP Authentication, which will be sent to the registered mobile number and email ID of the candidate. It is also informed that the registered mobile no. And the email ID cannot be changed under any condition.
The process of registration and choice filling for online counseling is one-time. Therefore, if any candidate does not register in the first round or does not do his/her Choice Filling after registration, then all such candidates will not be given the chance for registration and choice filling again for the next round of Online Counselling.