Indian Institutes of Management
- Registration Start Date: 02-08-2023
- Registration Last Date: 13-09-2023
- Admit Card Issue Date: 25-10-2023
- Test Date: 26-11-2023
- Result Declaration Date: 2nd Week of Jan 2024
- For SC/ ST/ PwD Candidates: Rs.1200/-
- For All Other Candidates: Rs.2400/-
- Fee can be paid through online using Debit/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking and UPI/ wallets.
Eligibility Criteria for CAT 2023
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA [45% in the case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Persons with Disability (PwD) categories] or possess an equivalent qualification.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of Bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply.
Candidates applying for CAT 2023 should fulfill any one of the following conditions:
- Completed Bachelor’s degree with the required percentage of marks*.
- Completed professional degree (CA/ CS/ ICWA/ Fellow of the Institute of Actuaries of India (FIAI)) with required percentage*
- Should be in the final year of Bachelor’s degree with required percentage*. SC/ST/PwD candidates should have a minimum 45%. For General, EWS and NC-OBC candidates, the minimum is 50%.