News:- BRABU UG admission session 2023-27 first merit list may be released on 16th June 2023.
News Date:- 15 June 2023
Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University
BRABU Merit List 2023 Summary
|Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University
|Under Graduate (UG)
|Merit List Status
|To be released soon
|Publication of 1st Provisional List
|16 June 2023 (Tentative)
|Admission on the basis of 1st Merit
|17 June 2023 to 24 June 2023
|Merit List Download Link
BRABU UG Admission 2023 Selection Process
The 1st, 2nd, 3rd and so and so forth merit list is released on the basis of remaining colleges seats. After completion of UG Admission application form, the university shortlists the applied application forms of student for preparing merit list for taking admission into selected college.
All selected applicants can download their merit list and cut off score at university official website after announcement of merit list. Applicants can see merit list in PDF format separately subject wise where students can look up Application No., Candidate Name, Category, Admission Category and College Allotted.
How To Download BRABU Merit List 2023
There are following simple steps for downloading of online merit list of Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University UG Admission 2023 as under described:
- At first open BRABU official website www.brabu.net into your computer or phone browser.
- In the home page click on STUDENT CORNER link and then click on UG (2023-27) Admission link.
- You will be redirected to the UMIS Portal of Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University UG Admission Session 2023-24
- And also you can download 1st merit list / selection list and cut off list in PDF in the STUDENT CORNER page by clicking on the given link as “UG Admission 2023-27 1st Merit List and Cut Off”.
- For seat allotment letter enter your User Name and Password in the UMIS – Student Login portal correctly.
- Finally click on Log In button to download your college seat allotment letter. You can take print out of it or a download copy for future references.