News:- BCECE [LE] admission 2023 online application form will be started form 24th April 2023 onwards.
News Date:- 23 April 2023
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
- Application Start Date: 24-04-2023
- Application Last Date: 17-05-2023
- Fee Payment Last Date: 18-05-2023
- Editing of Application: 19-20 May 2023
- Admit Card Release Date: To be notified
- Proposed Exam Date: To be notified
- General/ EWS/ BC/ EBC: Rs.2200/-
- SC/ ST: Rs.2200/-
- Disable Candidates: Rs.2200/-
- Fee can be paid through online using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ UPI.
- Engineering Course Group:- No Limit
- Para Medical Degree & Pharmacy course group:- 18 Years (Minimum age as on 31.12.2023)
Eligibility Criteria for BCECE LE Admission 2023
For Engineering Course Group:
Passed Minimum THREE Years / TWO Years (Lateral & Entry) Diploma examination with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in any branch of Engineering and Technology. OR
Passed B.Sc. Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC, with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) and passed 10+2 examination with Mathematics as a subject. OR
Passed D.Voc. Stream in the same or allied sector.
(The Universities will offer suitable bridge courses such as Mathematics, Physics, Engineering drawing, etc. for the students coming from diverse backgraounds to achieve desired learning outcomes of the programme).
For Para Medical Degree Course Group
- Passed in two years Para Medical Diploma Course recognized by the Government of Bihar/ Government of India for enrollment on the basis of this competitive examination in Para Medical Degree Course.
- Candidates appearing in the final examination of two year Para Medical Diploma course can also apply; But it will be necessary to have passed by the time of interview/counseling.
- Candidates will be considered eligible for enrollment in the second year of higher para medical degree related to the para medical degree course/course from which they have passed two year para medical diploma examination.
- If higher para medical degree course is not available in the course / course from which the candidate has passed the para medical degree course / course, then such candidates will not be considered eligible to appear in this lateral entrance examination.
For Pharmacy Degree Course Group
- Passed in two years Diploma Pharmacy Course recognized by the Government of Bihar / Government of India for enrollment on the basis of this competitive examination in the Pharmacy Degree Course.
- Candidates appearing in the final examination of two year pharmacy diploma course can also apply; But it will be necessary to have passed by the time of interview/counseling.