Armed Forces Medical Services
- Application Start Date: 16-10-2023
- Application Last Date: 05-11-2023
- Fee Payment Last Date: 05-11-2023
- Interview Date (Tentative): 21-11-2023 onwards at Army Hospital (R&R), Delhi Cantt
- For All Applicants: Rs.200/-
- Fee can be pain through Online (Internet Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card) only.
- Candidate must not have attained the age of 30 years if holding an MBBS degree (only those born on or after 02 Jan 1994 are eligible) and 35 years if holding a PG degree (only those born on or after 02 Jan 1989 are eligible) as on 31 Dec 2023 respectively.
Eligibility Criteria for AFMS SSC Medical Officer
The applicant must possess medical qualification included in the National Medical Commission Act 2019. The applicant must have permanent registration from any State Medical Council/ MCI/ NMC. Post Graduate Degree holders recognized by State Medical Council/ MCI/ NBE/ NMC can also apply.
Internship Completion : Only those candidates who have completed completing their internship on or before 31 Aug 2023 can apply.
SSC Medical Officer Vacancy Details 2023
Salary/ Emoluments for AFMS SSC Medical Officer
Doctors on commissioning in the Armed Forces Medical Services will be granted the rank of Captain (or equivalent rank in Navy/ Air Force) in 10B level of Defence Pay Matrix of BP Rs. 61300 + MSP Rs. 15500 + HRA (if applicable) as per category of the city, (i.e X, Y, Z, where the officer is posted) + NPA at prevalent rates + Transport Allowance Rs. 3600-7200 as per the category of the city, (i.e X, Y, Z where the officer is posted) + Dress Allowance Rs. 20,000 (Annually) and Dearness Allowance as per prevalent rate. In addition, officers are entitled ration or ration allowance in lieu (as per location of Posting & Notification to that effect) subsidized accommodation and allied facilities. PG degree holders are eligible for PG allowance or specialist pay on being designated as graded specialist as per Training Rules applicable from time to time. In addition, officers are entitled to 60 days Annual Leave & 20 days Casual Leave in a year, Leave Travel Concession (LTC), free Medical Services for self & family including dependent parents, Group Insurance & Canteen Stores Depot (CSD) facility.