Union Public Service Commission
- Application Start Date: 01-02-2023
- Application Last Date: 21-02-2023
- Preliminary Exam Date: 28-05-2023
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female Category: Rs.0/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Pay fee either by remitting the money in any Branch of SBI or by using Credit/ Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI.
- Age as on: 01.08.2023
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- (For Age Relaxation See Notification.)
Eligibility Criteria For UPSC CSE 2023
A candidate must hold a Graduate degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification.
- Note-I : Candidates who have appeared at a qualifying examination the passing of which would render them educationally qualified for the Commission’s Examination but have not been informed of the result as also the candidates who intend to appear at such a qualifying examination will also be eligible for admission to the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination.
- Note-II : Candidates possessing professional and technical qualifications which are recognised by Government as equivalent to professional and technical degree would also be eligible for admission to the Civil Services Examination.
- Note-III : Candidates who have passed the final professional M.B.B.S or any other equivalent professional examination leading to a medical degree or certificate but have not completed their internship by the time of submission of their applications for the Civil Services (Main) Examination, will be provisionally admitted to the Civil Services Examination
UPSC Civil Service Exam 2023 Vacancy Details