Uttarakhand Public Service Commission
UKPSC Answer Key 2023 Summary
|Uttarakhand Public Service Commission
|Review Officer and Assistant Review Officer Exam 2023
|RO and ARO
|A-1/ E-3/ DR (RO/ ARO)/ 2023
|UKPSC RO ARO Exam Date
|17 December 2023
|Answer Key Status
|UKPSC Answer Key Released Date
|22 December 2023
|Answer Key Objection Fee
|UKPSC Answer Key Download Link
UKPSC RO ARO Answer Key 2023 Instruction
It is hereby informed that the question paper of Review Officer/ Assistant Review Officer Examination – 2023 under Uttarakhand Secretariat/ Uttarakhand Public Service Commission/ Revenue Council Office to be held on 17th December, 2023 – General Studies and General Intelligence Test Written Examination (Objective Type). The answer keys of all four series (A, B, C & D) of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission have been published on the website of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission www.psc.uk.gov.in for the information of the candidates. If any candidate has any objection to any question and answer option of the four series, then he can go to the link given for Online Answer Key Objection on the Commission’s website and submit his objections as per the guidelines issued by the Commission from 22nd December 2023 to 28th December 2023, can be registered till (23:59:59 midnight). The candidate will have to pay the prescribed fee of Rs.50.00 per question per objection.
How To Download UKPSC RO ARO Answer Key 2023
There are following simple steps for online downloading of UKPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2023 answer key as under described:
- At first open Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) official website https://psc.uk.gov.in.
- In the home page of Online Application Portal click on the given link as “Online Answer Key Objection of RO/ ARO Exam 2023”.
- You will be redirected to the answer key download page of Review Officer and Assistant Review Officer Exam 2023.
- In the answer key page under navigation menu click on Login link to download your answer key through Login with Email ID or Application No, or Date of Birth.
- Next enter Captcha code as shown in the page correctly to proceed further.
- Finally click on Login button to download your answer key and you can download a copy in PDF or print out for future reference.