High Court for the State of Telangana
- Application Start Date: 11-01-2023
- Application Last Date: 31-01-2023
- Hall Ticket Issue Date: 15-02-2023
- Computer Based Examination Date: March 2023
- For OC/ BC Category : Rs.600/-
- For SC/ ST/ EWS Category : Rs.400/-
- The application fee is to be paid through online only.
- Age As On: 01.07.2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 34 Years
- (For Age Relaxation See Notification.)
Eligibility Criteria For TSHC Office Subordinate Recruitment
Educational Qualification :
- Must have passed any exam between 7th to 10th class or its equivalent examination. But the candidate who is having higher qualification than 10th class shall not be considered as eligible.
- The applicants have to state in their online application, the professional skills they have, such as, cooking, carpentry, plumbing, electrical and painting etc., For the purpose of performing duties with respect of their professional skills at the residences of Judicial Officers.
Linguistic Qualification :
- Candidates shall not be eligible for appointment if they do not possess adequate knowledge of the language or languages of the district in which they are to be appointed. The list containing the languages of the districts are specified in the User Guide available in the website of the High Court.
- Where two or more languages are specified for a district and sufficient number of candidates who have adequate knowledge of all the languages are not available, candidates who have adequate knowledge of any one of the said languages according to the needs of the district will be selected and such candidates shall be eligible for appointment in that district.
TSHC Office Subordinate Vacancy Details 2023
|District/ Unit Name||Total Post|
|Court of the Principal Special Judge for CBI Cases, Hyderabad||36|
|City Civil Court, Hyderabad||125|
|City Small Causes Court, Hyderabad||26|
|Kumaram Bheem Asifabad||11|
|Medchal – Malkajgiri||92|
|Metropolitan Sessions Judge, Hyderabad||128|