Tamil Nadu Government Arts And Science Colleges Admission 2023
- Application Start Date: 08-05-2023
- Application Last Date: 19-05-2023
- Fee Payment Last Date: 19-05-2023
- General Category: Rs.50/-
- SC/ ST Category: Rs.02/-
- Make this payment through a Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking, or by using a UPI.
TNGASA 2023 Rank List
Rank list will be published in respective college websites. There are three Rank List.
- Tamil Rank List: This will be prepared only on the basis of Tamil Marks (out of 100 Marks) scored in +2. This list is used for admission into B.A. Tamil Literature / B.Lit. courses
- English Rank List: This will be prepared only on the basis of English Marks (out of 100 Marks) scored in +2. This list is used for admission into B.A. English Literature.
- General Rank List: This will be prepared based on remaining 4 subjects (out of 400 Marks). This will be used for admission into all other B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. / B.B.A. / B.C.A. / B.S.W
TNGASA 2023 Counselling Process
- User registration
- Fill I – Personal Information
- Fill II – Special Reservation Information
- Fill III- Scholarship Information
- Fill IV – School of Study Information
- Fill V – Academic Information
- VI – Preview Details
- VII – Choice Filling
- VIII – Complete Payment
- IX – Download Application
TNGASA 2023 Choice Filling
Please go through our instructions before making the choice selection, there are few points you must understand before you proceed, details are below.
- Select the courses from the colleges list you wish to opt for
- No limit on number of courses you can select, for each 5 college selection (each college you can select as many course as you need) SC/SCA/ST candidates need to pay Rs.2/- for others it is Rs.50/-.
- You can select a course only if you are eligible as per your subjects studied in Plus Two, please check eligibility details for more info.
- Selected choices can be rearranged according to your preference from reorder list, please make sure your choices are in the order as you need, this order is important while we allot the seat
- Courses list can be filtered by College name, College code , Branch or by District
- Each selection of course and reorder is auto saved, no explicit save required.
- You need to click “Reorder my choices” to rearrange the selected choices. Then, you can reorder them as per your reference.
- After selecting these details, click on the “Save & Continue” button. Currently, the application is in the sixth stage for submission.