News:- SSC Scientific Assistant in India Meteorological Department (IMD) Examination 2022 will be conducted from 14.12.2022 to 16.12.2022
News Date:- 03 November 2022
Staff Selection Commission
- Application Start Date: 30-09-2022
- Application Last Date: 18-10-2022
- Online Fee Payment Last Date: 19-10-2022
- Offline Fee Payment Last Date: 20-10-2022
- Application Correction Date: 25-10-2022
- Tentative CBE Date: 14.12.2022 to 16.12.2022
- Women, SC, ST, PwD, ESM: Rs.0/-
- All Others: Rs.100/-
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Age As On : 18.10.2022
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Candidate must have been born not earlier than 19-10-1992 and not later than 17-10-2004.
- (For Age Relaxation See Notification.)
Eligibility Criteria For SSC Scientific Assistant
Bachelor’s Degree in Science (with Physics as one of the subject)/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications.
Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized Institution/University or equivalent.
- Note-1 : The qualifying Degree or Diploma referred above should be in First Class (60% marks) or 6.75 CGPA on a 10 point scale.
- Note-2 : The qualifying Degree or Diploma referred above must be of three (3) years duration after (10+2) examination.
- Note-3 : The applicant must have passed 10+2 Examination from a Recognized Board or equivalent in Science with Physics and Mathematics as core subjects.
The candidates who have appeared in their final year of their graduation can also apply, however they must possess Essential qualification on or before the cut-off date i.e.18-10-2022.
SSC Scientific Assistant Tentative Vacancy
|Post Name||Total Post|