News:- SSC MTS Tier 1 Exam 2021 Result has been declared at SSC official portal.
News Date:- 07 October 2022
Staff Selection Commission
SSC MTS Result 2022 Summary
|Recruitment Agency||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||MTS and Havaldar|
|Examination Name||Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination, 2021|
|Application Starting Date||22 March 2022|
|Application Closing Date||30 April 2022|
|Tier I Exam Date||05 July 2022 to 22 July 2022|
|MTS Tier 1 Exam Result Declared Date||07 Oct 2022|
|SSC MTS Result Link||https://ssc.nic.in|
SSC MTS Tier I Cut Off and Qualifying Marks
Minimum qualifying marks in Paper-I are as follows:
- UR : 30%
- OBC/ EWS : 25%
- All other categories : 20%
MTS Selection Process: The recruitment process for the post of MTS will consist of Paper-I i.e. Computer Based Examination (CBE), Paper-II (Descriptive) and Document Verification.
Havaldar Selection Process: The recruitment process for the post of Havaldar will consist of Paper-I i.e. Computer Based Examination (CBE), Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST), Paper-II (Descriptive) and Document Verification.
MTS Paper I Cut Off: For the post of MTS, there will be separate category-wise, State/ UTwise cut-offs in Paper-I. As the vacancies for MTS are in two age groups i.e. (i) 18 to 25 years and (ii) 18 to 27 years, the Commission may fix separate age group-wise, category-wise and State/ UT-wise cut-offs in Paper-I.
Resolution Of Tie Cases For SSC MTS Result 2022
In cases where more than one candidate secure the equal aggregate marks, tie will be resolved by applying the following methods, one after another, till the tie is resolved:
- Total marks in Paper-II.
- Marks in Part-IV of CBE.
- Date of birth i.e. the candidate older in age gets preference.
- Alphabetical order of the names.
How To Check SSC MTS Result 2022
There are following steps for checking SSC MTS Tier 1 exam result as follows:
- At first open Staff Selection Commission official website www.ssc.nic.in in your Computer or Mobile Phone or Tablet.
- In home page of SSC website you will see a “Result” link at top right corner.
- After clicking on the result link, you will be get result page on your screen, then click on OTHERS tab under Result section.
- You will see result uploaded date with examination name and year as “Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2021: List of Candidates Qualified In Paper-I for Appearing in Paper-II (Descriptive Paper) in Roll No Order”.
- At the right hand side of result section you will find Write Up and result tab, you can download result and cut off marks in PDF.
- You can find your result easily in PDF file by searching on computer using “Ctrl+F” command then either enter your Name or Roll Number, if you are qualified in this examination you will get search result in PDF with highlighted text.