News:- SSC GD result has been declared on 08th April 2023 at SSC official website ssc.nic.in.
News Date:- 08 April 2023
SSC Constable (GD) Examination Result 2023
SSC GD Result 2023 Summary
|Recruitment Agency||Staff Selection Commission|
|Examination Name||Constable (GD) in CAPFs, SSF, Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles and Sepoy in NCB Examination 2022|
|Application Starting Date||27 October 2022|
|Application Closing Date||30 November 2022|
|SSC GD Exam Date||10 January 2023 to 14 February 2023|
|Answer Key Released Date||18 February 2023|
|SSC GD PST/ PET Tentative Date||15 April 2023 onwards|
|SSC GD Constable Result Released Date||08 April 2023|
|SSC GD Result Download Link||ssc.nic.in|
|Apply Online For||SSC GD Constable 2023|
|Download Syllabus||SSC GD Syllabus 2023|
|Download Admit Card||SSC GD Admit Card 2023|
SSC Constable GD Mode of Selection 2023
The recruitment process will consist of Computer Based Examination (CBE), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Medical Examination (DME/ RME) and Document Verification.
Candidates scoring following cut-off marks (without adding bonus marks to NCC certificate holders) will be considered eligible for short-listing to the next stage i.e. PET/ PST:
- UR : 30%
- OBC/ EWS : 25%
- All other categories : 20%
NCC Certificate holders will be granted following incentive marks provisionally which will be added to the normalized scores of the candidates:
- NCC ‘C’ Certificate : 5% of total marks
- NCC ‘B’ Certificate : 3% of total marks
- NCC ‘A’ Certificate : 2% of total marks
Male and female candidates will be shortlisted State/ Area-wise and category-wise on the basis of their merit in the Computer Based Examination (including NCC bonus marks, if applicable) for appearing in the PET/ PST. The number of candidates shortlisted for PET/ PST on the basis of their merit in the Computer Based examination will be about 8 (Eight) times of the number of vacancies. More number of candidates can be shortlisted against the vacancies of SSF.
The candidates who are successful in the PET/ PST will be considered eligible for short-listing to the next stage i.e. Detailed Medical Examination (DME) and Document Verification (DV).
The candidates who are qualified in the PET/ PST and DV/ Medical Examination will be considered for inclusion in the final merit list.
SSC GD Final Selection Process 2023
On the basis of normalized marks scored by candidates in the Computer Based Examination (including NCC bonus marks), the final selection of candidates, along with force allocation, in each category namely, UnReserved, SC, ST, OBC, EWS and ESM will be made separately for male and female candidates in respect of each State/ UT and further earmarked area of Border Guarding and Militancy/ Naxal affected Districts wherever applicable. Selection of the candidates for SSF and NCB will be made on All India basis.
Resolution of Tie-cases for SSC GD Result 2023
In the event of tie in scores of candidates in the Computer Based Examination (including NCC bonus marks), such cases will be resolved by applying following criteria, one after another in the given order, till the tie is resolved:
- Marks in Part-A of Computer Based Examination.
- Marks in Part-B of Computer Based Examination.
- Date of Birth, with older candidates placed higher
- Alphabetical order of names
How To Download SSC GD Constable Result 2023
SSC has conducted successfully online computer based examination of Constable (GD) Examination 2022 between 10 Jan 2023 to 14 Feb 2023. All candidates may check their examination result online at SSC website. There are following simple steps for checking of computer based exam result as follows:
- At first open SSC official portal ssc.nic.in
- In the home page under navigation section click on download result link.
- After this you will be directed to result page, under result section navigate to CONSTABLE-GD tab.
- Next you will see a result table with Uploaded Date, Examination Name and Year, Write Up, Result and Marks.
- In Examination Name and Year column click on the given link as “Constable (GD) in CAPFs, SSF, Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles and Sepoy in Narcotics Control Bureau Examination 2022 – List of male/ female Candidates Qualified In Paper-I for Appearing in PET/ PST“
- You will get result in PDF file, you can search your result in computer by using Ctrl + F command and in mobile phone you can use Search option in your app.
- In Search Option you can use your Roll Number to find your result. If found your search query then you will get a highlighted roll number with name.
- Finally you are selected for next examination, you can check your score card through SSC login page under dashboard.