News:- The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has declared online result of Combined Graduate Level Examination (Tier-I), 2022 on 09 February 2023
News Date:- 09 February 2023
Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGLE) 2022
SSC CGL Result 2023 Summary
|Application Starting Date||17 September 2022|
|Application Closing Date||13 October 2022|
|Total Post||20,000 (Approx.)|
|SSC CGL Admit Card Release Date||22 November 2022 Onwards|
|SSC CGL Tier-I Exam Date||01 December 2022 to 13 December 2022|
|SSC CGL Tier-II Exam Answer Key Released Date||17 December 2022|
|SSC CGL Tier-I Exam Result Released Date||09 February 2023|
|SSC CGL Tier-II Exam Date 2023||02 March 2023 to 07 March 2023|
|SSC CGL Result 2022 Download Link||ssc.nic.in/Portal/AdmitCard|
|Download Syllabus||SSC CGL Syllabus 2022|
|Download Admit Card||SSC CGL Admit Card 2022|
Mode of Selection For SSC CGL Exam 2022
Minimum qualifying marks in Tier-I, Section-I, Section-II & Module-I of Section-III of Paper-I of Tier-II, Paper-II & Paper-III of Tier-II Examination are as follows:
- UR : 30%
- OBC/ EWS : 25%
- All other categories : 20%
Maximum percentage of errors allowed (i.e. minimum qualifying standards) in Module-II of Section-III of Paper-I of Tier-II Examination i.e. DEST are as follows:
- UR : 20%
- OBC/ EWS : 25%
- All other categories : 30%
Based on the marks scored in Tier-I i.e. Computer Based Examination, candidates will be shortlisted, category-wise, to appear in Tier-II Examination. Separate cut-offs will be fixed for Paper-II of Tier-II (i.e. for the post of Junior Statistical Officer), Paper-III of Tier-II (i.e. for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer and Assistant Accounts Officer) and for Paper-I of Tier-II (i.e. for all other posts).
Tier-II Examination will be conducted for all the candidates qualified in Tier-I. In Tier-II, all the candidates will be required to appear in all three sections of Paper-I. However, only those candidates shortlisted for the posts of Junior Statistical Officer and Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer will be required to appear in Paper-II and Paper-III respectively.
In Paper-I of Tier-II, it will be mandatory for the candidates to qualify all the sections.
Based on the aggregate performance in Section-I and Section-II of Paper-I of Tier-II Examination, candidates will be shortlisted for evaluation of Section-III of Paper-I of Tier-II Examination. The candidates who are not qualified in Section-I + Section-II will not be eligible for evaluation of Section-III and they will not be considered for further selection process.
Section-III of Paper-I of Tier-IIisqualifying in nature, in other words both modules i.e. Computer Knowledge Test and DEST are qualifying in nature.However, in Module-I,a separate higher cut-off, as decided by the Commission, will be fixed for the posts where Computer Proficiency is prescribed (as mentioned at Para 13.8.10) in comparison to other posts. Similarly, in Module-IIi.e. DEST, a separate higher standard/ cut-off, as decided by the Commission, will be fixed for the posts where either Computer Proficiency or DEST is prescribed (as mentioned at Para 126.96.36.199) in comparison to other posts.
Preference for various posts and departments will be taken from the candidates through Online Option Form on the website of the Commission before declaration of final result. A candidate will not be considered for a Post and Ministry/ Department/ Organization, if he has not indicated his preference for it. Options once submitted shall be treated as final and will not be changed subsequently under any circumstances. Therefore, candidates must be careful in exercise of such options
Candidates, who do not submit their post preference(s) on the website of the Commission within the stipulated time, will not be considered for any post in the Final Result. Such candidates shall not be provided with another opportunity to exercise preference for posts and will be solely responsible for the same. Any grievance received in this regard in any form like Post, Fax, Email, by hand, etc. shall not be entertained by the Commission and will be summarily rejected.
Resolution of Tie Cases for SSC CGL Exam 2022
In the event of tie in scores of candidates in Tier-II examination, merit will be decided by applying following criteria, one after another in the given order, till the tie is resolved:
- Marks scored in Paper-II & Paper-III of Tier-II Examination for the posts of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) and Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer respectively, if applicable.
- Marks scored in Section-I of Paper-I of Tier-II Examination.
- Date of birth, with older candidate placed higher.
- Alphabetical order in which the names of the candidates appear.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam 2022 Tentative Answer Key
Tentative Answer Keys of the Computer Based Examinations will be placed on the website of the Commission after the Examination. Candidates may go through the Answer Keys and submit online representations, if any, within the stipulated time limit on payment of Rs.100/- per question, which is non-refundable. Representations received through any other mode e.g. letter, application, email, etc. will not be entertained. Representation regarding the Answer Keys will be scrutinized before finalizing the Answer Keys and the decision of the Commission in this regard will be final.
How To Download SSC CGL Tier 1 Result 2022
SSC has conducted successfully online Tier-I examination of Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Examination 2022 between 01 Dec 2022 to 13 Dec 2022. All candidates can check their examination result online at SSC website. There are following simple steps for checking of Tier I exam result as follows:
- At first visit SSC official portal ssc.nic.in
- In the home page under navigation section click on download result link.
- After this you will be directed to result page, under result section navigate to CGL tab.
- Next you will see a result table with Uploaded Date, Examination Name and Year, Write Up, Result and Marks.
- In Examination Name and Year column click on the given link as “Combined Graduate Level Examination (Tier-I), 2022 Candidates provisionally short-listed in Tier-I for appearing in Tier-II Examination.”
- You will get result in PDF file, you can search your result in computer by using Ctrl + F command and in mobile phone you can use Search option in your app.
- In Search Option you can use your Roll Number to find your result. If found your search query then you will get highlighted roll number with name.
- Finally you are selected for next examination, you can check your score card through SSC login page under dashboard.