Small Industries Development Bank of India
- Application Start Date: 08-11-2023
- Application Last Date: 28-11-2023
- Fee Payment Last Date: 28-11-2023
- Cut-off Date for Determining Eligibility Criteria: 28-11-2023
- Tentative Group Discussion & Interview Date: Dec 2023 to Jan 2024
- SC/ ST/ PwBD : Rs.175/-
- General /OBC/ EWS: Rs.1100/-
- Staff Candidates : Rs.0/-
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Age as On: 08.11.2023
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- (For Age Relaxation See Notification.)
SIDBI Assistant Manager Grade A Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
- Bachelor’s degree in any subject from any recognized University/ Institution with a minimum of 60% marks (SC/ ST/ PwBD applicants – 55%) in aggregate from Universities/ Institutions recognized by GoI / UGC. OR
- CA/ CS/ CWA/ CFA/ CMA. OR
Bachelor’s degree in Law/ Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks (SC / ST / PwBD applicants – 55%) in aggregate from Universities/ Institutions recognized by GoI/ UGC/ AICTE.
Experience : 2 years in Scheduled Commercial Banks/ All India Financial Institution in areas of MSME lending (except personal loan, educational loan, Vehicle Loan, Housing Loan, etc.) OR
3 years in systemically important NBFCs in MSME lending/ Non-Individual lending/ Corporate Lending.
SIDBI Assistant Manager Grade A Vacancy Details
|Name of Post||Category||Total|
|Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ – General Stream||SC||08|