Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences
- Application Start Date: 06-11-2023
- Application Last Date: 25-11-2023
- Fee Payment Last Date: 25-11-2023
- CBT Exam Date: To be updated soon..
|Group||UR/ OBC/ EWS||SC/ ST|
|Group B & C||Rs.1180/-||Rs.708/-|
|Pay fee through online mode only.|
- Age as on : 01.07.2023
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- (For Age Relaxation See Notification.)
Eligibility Criteria for SGPGIMS Recruitment 2023
Assistant Security Officer
(i) Degree of a recognized University or equivalent; and
(ii) Following Physical Standards :
- Height : 170 cms. Minimum (Relaxable by 5 cms only for residents of hill areas)
- Chest : 81 cms (85 cms. After expansion) (Relaxable by 5 cms. only for residents of hill areas)
- Should possess sound health free from defect/ deformity/ disease. Vision in both eyes should be 6/12 (without glasses).
(iii) Experience for at least 5 years in deeping security preferably in a hospital/ medical institution of repute.
- A.C. : 3 year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering plus a specialized course in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning from a recognized Polytechnic/ Institute.
- Telecom : First class diploma in telecommunication/ electronics engineering with 2 years experience in the concerned field.
- Electrical : Three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Polytechnic/ Institute. Desirable: Experience in Electrical Engineering work.
- Mechanical : Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, in First Division with two years experience in the line.
- Civil : Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Polytechnic/ Institute.
- Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Should be a registered Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
10+2 in Science with Diploma in CSSD, failing which 3 years experience in CSSD in large teaching hospital.
Hospital Attendant Grade-II
10th Standard Pass.
- First Class Master’s Degree in relevant subject with Community Medicine as major subject. Ph.D. with good academic record will be preferred. OR
- M.D./ M.S./ MDS in concerned discipline.
- Experience: Two years teaching/ research experiences in a reputed recognized medical teaching organization.
Technical Officer (Perfusion)
- B.Sc. Degree in Medical Perfusion from a recognized Institute/ University. OR
- B.Sc. Degree from a recognized University with certificate in Perfusion Technology awarded by a recognized Institution/ Association/ Authority (such as Association of Thoracic and Cardio Vascular Surgeons of India) after minimum 01 year training in a center with CVTS Services. AND 05 year experience in clinical perfusion
SGPGIMS Vacancy Details 2023
|Advt. No.||Post Name||Total Post||Pay Scale|
|I/ 28/ 1/ Rectt/ 2023-24||Asstt. Security Officer||03||Level-8|
|I/ 28/ 2/ Rectt/ 2023-24||Junior Engineer||08||Level-6|
|I/ 28/ 3/ Rectt/ 2023-24||Pharmacist Grade-II||43||Level-5|
|I/ 28/ 4/ Rectt/ 2023-24||CSSD Assistant||20||Level-4|
|I/ 28/ 5/ Rectt/ 2023-24||Hospital Attendant Grade-II||77||Level-1|
|I/ 28/ 6/ Rectt/ 2023-24||Tutor||02||Level-10|
|I/ 28/ 7/ Rectt/ 2023-24||Technical Officer(Perfusion)||02||Level-7|