State Bank of India
- Application Start Date: 17-11-2023
- Application Last Date: 07-12-2023
- Tentative Pre Exam Admit Card Download Date: 27-12-2023
- Tentative Pre Exam Date: Jan 2024
- Tentative Main Exam Date: Feb 2024
- SC/ ST/ PwBD/ ESM/ DESM : Rs.0/-
- General/ OBC/ EWS : Rs.750/-
- Pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
- Age as On: 01.04.2023
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
- (For Age Relaxation See Notification.)
SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2023
Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by Central Government.
Those who are in the final year/ semester of their graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.12.2023.
Age Limit: Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 01.04.2023, i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1995 and not later than 01.04.2003 (both days inclusive).
SBI Clerk Vacancy 2023 Details