Odisha Diploma Admission 2023-24
- Application Start Date: 17-04-2023
- Application Last Date For 1st Semester/ 1st Year: 19-06-2023
- Application Last Date For 3rd Semester (LE): 20-07-2023
- SC/ ST/ Female Candidates: Rs.200/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs.300/-
- Pay Fee Through ATM cum DEBIT/ Credit Card/ Net Banking Only.
Odisha Diploma Admission Schedule 2023
|Activities||1st Semester/ 1st Year||3rd Semester (LE)|
|Publication of Provisional Allotment of Seats (First Round)||28.06.2023||31.08.2023|
|Online payment of Part Admission fees (First Round)||28.06.2023 to 03.07.2023||31.08.2023 to 02.09.2023|
|Applicants, who are allotted first choice in the first round, after payment of part admission fee, will download the final allotment Letter and report at the allotted institution.||29.06.2023 to 05.07.2023||31.08.2023 to 03.09.2023|
|Candidates opted to Freeze/Lock the choice (other than 1st choice) ,he or she may click the “Freeze” option through his/her login id after successful payment of part admission Fee and will download the final allotment letter to report at the allotted institution.||29.06.2023 to 05.07.2023||31.08.2023 to 03.09.2023|
|Verification of Final Allotment of Seats (Final Round) at the DAC||13.07.2023||10.09.2023|
|Availability of final allotment letter to the applicants, except those, who have been issued final allotment letter in the first round||13.07.2023||10.09.2023|
|Applicants, who are allotted in the final round, after payment of part admission fee, will download the final allotment Letter and report at the allotted institution.||14.07.2023 to 18.07.2023||10.09.2023 to 11.09.2023|
|Reporting of the final allotted candidates of final round only at the allotted institution||14.07.2023 to 19.07.2023||10.09.2023 to 11.09.2023|
|Spot Admission for both Govt. & Private Polytechnics||22.07.2023 to 04.08.2023||14.09.2023 & 15.09.2023|
Eligibility Criteria for SAMS Odisha Diploma 2023
1st Semester Diploma in Engineering/ Technology :
Pass in HSC examination/ 10th standard examination conducted/ declared equivalent by BSE, Odisha.
3rd Semester Engineering/ Technology (Lateral Entry) :
Pass in +2 Science Examination from CHSE, Odisha or its equivalent examination with PCM/ +2 Vocational (2 years course) in any Engineering Trade/ 2 years ITI in Engineering Trades/ COE Trade with pass in HSC examination or 10th standard examination conducted/ declared equivalent by BSE, Odisha.
Age : Minimum 14 years for the above courses as on 01.07.2023. No upper age limit.
1st Semester/ Year Non-Engineering
- Modern Office Management (MOM) : Pass in 10+2 Examination from CHSE, Odisha or its equivalent in Science/ Arts/ Commerce recognized by CHSE, Odisha.
- Pharmacy: A pass in 10+2 examination (science Academic stream) with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics or Any other qualification approved by Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to the above examination.
- Hotel Management & Catering Technology (HM&CT) : Pass in 10+2 Examination from CHSE, Odisha or its equivalent examination in Science / Arts/ Commerce recognized by CHSE, Odisha.
- Beauty Culture (BC) : Educational qualification is same as 1st Semester or Engineering/ Technology course.
Age : Minimum 14 Years for BC & 16 Years MOM, Pharmacy & HM&CT as on 01.07.203. No Upper Age Limit.
1st Semester Diploma in Vocational Courses:
Pass in HSC examination / 10th standard examination conducted / declared equivalent by BSE, Odisha.