Odisha BEd Entrance Examination 2023
- Application Start Date: 04-05-2023
- Application Last Date: 14-05-2023
- Availability of Hall Ticket: 01-06-2023
- Entrance Test Date: 11-06-2023
- General/ SEBC: Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST: Rs.300/-
- Online payment in SAMS portal is compulsory to deposit the CAF through the prescribed gateways i.e. SBI–e-Pay.
SAMS Odisha BEd Age Limit 2023
The age limit as on 30.06.2023:
|For SC/ ST/ SEBC/ All Women Candidates||33 Years||She/ he should not have been born before 30.06.1990|
|For General Candidates||28 Years||He should not have been born before 30.06.1995|
|For PH Candidates||38 Years||She/ he should not have been born before 30.06.1995|
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha BEd Entrance Test 2023
The candidate must fulfill all the eligibility conditions as mentioned below :
- Candidates with at least 50% marks in aggregate either in Bachelor’s Degree and/ or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/ Social Sciences/Humanities (45% in case of SEBC/ SC/ ST/ PwD), Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology (B.Tech.) with Specialization in Science and Mathematics (As per AICTE Syllabus) with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto and 50% marks in aggregate for SEBC/ SC/ ST/ PwD candidates, are eligible to apply for admission to the course.
- The candidates who have appeared in their final year Graduation examination (both Arts/ Commerce, Science and B.Tech) are also eligible to apply. Their candidature for admission is subject to the required aggregate percentages of marks at the Graduation level during the time of their admission failing which their claim for admission shall be canceled.
- She/ he must have passed Odia as MIL up to HSC level or any equivalent or higher examination or have passed Odia as a subject in the specific examination conducted by BSE, Odisha of HSC standard.