News:- RSMSSB CHO recruitment online application form will be started from 08-11-2022.
News Date:- 03 November 2022
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board
- Application Start Date: 08-11-2022
- Application Last Date: 07-12-2022
- General/ OBC-CL/ EBC: Rs.450/-
- OBC-NCL/ EBC/ EWS of RJ: Rs.350/-
- All Special Candidate and SC/ ST of RJ: Rs.250/-
- All Category Candidates Whose Family Income Is Below 2.5 Lakh: Rs.250/-
- Pay Fee Through Online.
- Age As On : 01.01.2023
- Minimum Age: 21 Year
- Maximum Age: 40 Year
- (For Age Relaxation See Notification.)
Eligibility Criteria For RSMSSB CHO
Community Health Officer (CHO) :
- B.Sc. in Community Health. OR Nurse (GNM or B.Sc.) OR Ayurveda Practitioner (BAMS) From a recognized university.
- Registered in respective Rajasthan Nursing Council/ Board of Indian Medicine, Rajasthan. AND
All Candidate have to appear for a screening exam and short listed candidates :-
- Having Certificate in Community Health (CCH) / B.Sc. in Community Health / B.Sc. Nursing with integrated Curriculum or Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with integraed Curriculum will be posted on contractual post of CHO in SHC-H&WCs.
- Who do not have certificate in Community Health (CHO) / B.Sc. in Community Health / B.Sc. Nursing with integrated Curriculum or Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with integrated Curriculum have to pass the 6 Months bridge course successfully.
- If Candidate is not successful in the Bridge Course in first attempt, he / she shall be given one more opportunity (at the willingness of candidate) and for this second opportunity the fees and other expenditure of Bridge Course shall be borne by candidate himself / herself.
- If any candidate is not qualified even after availing second opportunity, such candidates shall not be considered for the contractual post of CHO.
Rajasthan CHO Vacancy Details Category Wise
|Non-TSP Area (Total Post- 3071)|
|Sahariya Tribal of Bara District||10||02||01|
|TSP Area (Total Post- 460)|