News:- RRB Group D CBT Result has been released on 22 December 2022.
News Date:- 22 December 2022
Railway Recruitment Board
RRB Group D Result 2022 Summary
|Recruitment Board||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Department Name||Ministry of Railways|
|Post Name||Group D (Level 1)|
|Advertisement No.||RRC- 01/2019|
|Total Post||1,03,769 (Approx.)|
|Application Starting Date||12 March 2019|
|Application Closing Date||26 April 2019|
|Answer Key Released Date||14 October 2022|
|RRB Group D Result Declare Date||22 December 2022|
|Examination Period||17 August 2022 to 11 October 2022|
Railway Group D Result Notice 2022
The Computer Based Test for Pay Level 1 against CEN RRC 01/2019 was conducted from 17.08.2022 to 11.10.2022 in various phases. In order to enable candidates who appeared in the CBT to view their result and score card, separately link will be provided soon on the websites of RRBs which will active soon.
The eligible candidates expecting to be qualified in CBT are advised to be ready for Physical Efficiency Test (PET) which will be conducted for the shortlisted candidates by respective Railway Recruitment Cells (RRC) of the Zonal Railways and are tentatively scheduled from January 2023 onwards.
How To Download RRB Group D Result PDF 2022
- At first open your Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) website
- Click on given link in home page of the board website as “CEN RRC 01 /2019 CBT RESULT – Shortlisting of candidates on the basis of Computer Based Test (CBT).“
- After opening of the link, you will be redirected to new page with PDF file.
- In PDF file you can search your roll number through find option or Ctrl+F command.
- If your roll number matches with your search query then you are qualified for this examination.
Note:- All Group D candidates can also download cut off marks in PDF file, you will get separate download link for it.
How To Download Railway Group D Score Card 2022
There are following simple steps for downloading of Group D Score Card as follows:
- Open any Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) website.
- Click on “Click Here to View Score Card” link
- Then, you will be redirected to score card page for viewing of Score Card for computer based test (CBT) 2022.
- After then enter your Roll Number or Registration Number and Date of Birth in specified input box.
- Finally enter the CAPTCHA Code and click on Submit button to view or download your Score Card.