Reserve Bank of India
RBI Assistant Admit Card 2023 Summary
|Recruitment Agency||Reserve Bank of India|
|Application Start Date||13 September 2023|
|Application Last Date||04 October 2023|
|Admit Card Status||Released|
|RBI Assistant Admit Card Released Date||07 November 2023|
|RBI Assistant Pre Exam Date||18 & 19 November 2023|
|Main Exam Date||31 December 2023|
|RBI Assistant Admit Card Download Link||rbi.org.in|
RBI Assistant Admit Card 2023 Instructions
Candidates will have to visit the RBI website www.rbi.org.in for downloading call letters for online test (preliminary as well as main). Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download. The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/ Date of Birth for downloading the call letter. Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with (i) Call Letter (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in clause (m) below and also specified in the call letter and photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
How To Download RBI Assistant Admit Card 2023
There are following simple steps for online downloading of RBI Assistant recruitment examination 2023 admit card as under described:
- At first open Reserve Bank of India (RBI) official website https://www.rbi.org.in
- In the bottom of Home Page under More Links click on the given link as “Opportunities@RBI”.
- Navigate to Current Vacancies and click on Call Letters download link under navigation section of Opportunities page.
- Under Call Letters page click on the given link as Recruitment for the Post of Assistant – 2023 – Preliminary Online Exam Call Letter and Information Handout and again click on Call Letter link.
- You will be redirected to the admit card download page of Recruitment For The Post Of Assistant – 2023.
- In the admit card page under Login Credential enter your Registration Number And Password/ Date of Birth correctly in the specified input box.
- Next enter Captcha Code as shown in the call letter page carefully.
- Finally click on Login button to get your admit card on your screen, you can download and print of that.