Govt of Rajasthan
Rajasthan Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2023
- Application Start Date: 31-01-2023
- Application Last Date: 01-03-2023
- General/ CL of OBC/ EBC: Rs.100/-
- NCL of OBC/ EBC & EWS of RJ: Rs.70/-
- All Special Candidate and SC/ ST of RJ: Rs.60/-
- All Category Candidates Whose Family Income Is Below 2.5 Lakh: Rs.60/-
- Pay Fee Through Online.
- Age as on: 01.01.2024
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- (For Age Relaxation See Notification.)
Eligibility Criteria For Rajasthan Assistant Teacher
Assistant Teacher Level I
- Passed Umavi/ Equivalent examination in English medium with minimum 50% marks.
- Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) passed.
- Passed Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teacher (REET) (Level- I) 2021 / 2022 with minimum marks.
Assistant Teacher Level II (English/ Mathematics)
- Graduation in English medium with minimum 50% marks with Mathematics / English (for the concerned post) as optional subject.
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)/ Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) passed.
- PassedRajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teacher (REET) (Level- II) 2022 with relevant subject with minimum marks.
Rajasthan Assistant Teacher Vacancy 2023 Details
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Assistant Teacher Level 1 (NTSP)||6670|
|Assistant Teacher Level 1 (TSP)||470|
|Assistant Teacher Level 2 (Math TSP)||67|
|Assistant Teacher Level 2 (English TSP)||67|
|Assistant Teacher Level 2 (Math NTSP)||1219|
|Assistant Teacher Level 2 (English NTSP)||1219|