News:- MP Patwari recruitment exam 2023 answer key has been released 28th April 2023.
News Date:- 29 April 2023
MP Patwari Exam Result 2023
MP Patwari Result 2023 Summary
|Board Name||MP Employees Selection Board|
|Post Name||Group-2 (Sub Group -4) Sahayak Samparikshak, Patwari & other post|
|Admit Card Released Date||5 March 2023|
|Answer Key Released Date||28 March 2023|
|MP Patwari Result Release Date||To be updated soon|
|Result Download Link||peb.mp.gov.in|
|Download Admit Card||MP Patwari Admit Card 2023|
|Apply Online For||MP Patwari 2023|
MP Patwari Result Instructions 2023
- Before the declaration of the result, subject wise model answers along with the result will be available on the Board’s website for the convenience of the candidates.
- On the basis of the rules mentioned in the chapters of the manual, the merit list of the candidates will be prepared by the board.
- After the recommendation/ instructions of the concerned department, the result will be made available on the website of Professional Examination Board, Bhopal www.peb.mp.gov.in.
- The merit list sent to the department/departments will also be uploaded on the board’s website.
- The recommendations of the Final Key Committee will also be uploaded on the Board’s website.
Patwari Selection And Appointment Process 2023
- The names of only those candidates will be included in the list of successful candidates in the examination, who have obtained the minimum marks out of the prescribed total marks. For this purpose, there will be 50 percent minimum qualifying marks for unreserved category candidates and 40 percent relaxation of marks for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, Economically Weaker Sections and Disabled candidates by 10 percent marks.
- The procedure regarding Patwari selection will be adopted as follows:
- While filling the application form by the candidates, the districts of their choice will be marked in order of preference.
- The post of Patwari is a district level cadre post, so the candidates will have to indicate the district in their application form in which the candidate wants to be posted, if the candidate does not select one or more districts while filling the application form while marking priority in the districts for setting up his post. If you do, it will be considered that the candidate does not want to be posted in these districts, even if the candidate is eligible for posting according to the order of selection in the merit list and he will not be posted in that district.
- No change can be made in the preference of districts given at the time of application after submission of application.
- Merit list (selection list) of the candidates passed after the competitive examination, on the basis of order of preference and merit of the districts given by the candidates in their applications, the allotment of districts to the candidates will be done by the board. This merit list (selection list of first counseling) will be district wise and class wise according to the list sent to the board. After examining the merit list, the said list will be sent to the concerned district by the Commissioner of Land Records.
How To Download MPPEB Patwari Result 2023
There are following simple steps for downloading of online result of MP Patwari recruitment exam 2023 as under described:
- At first open MPPEB official website https://peb.mp.gov.in/ into your computer or phone browser.
- Navigate to middle of the web page, under Latest Updates section click on the given link as Download Result of Group-2 (Sub Group -4) Sahayak Samparikshak and other equivalent direct and backlog post Combined 2022 and Patwari & other post Combined Recruitment Test – 2022.
- You will be redirected to result download page of Patwari recruitment 2022
- In the result page under Search Test Result, enter your application number and Date of Birth as in DD/MM/YYYY format.
- Next solve addition or subtraction of two number as shown in that page.
- Finally click on SEARCH button to download your result. You can take print out of it for future references.