National Seeds Corporation
- Application Start Date: 28-08-2023
- Application Last Date: 25-09-2023
- CBT Date: 10-10-2023 (Tentative)
- UR/ EWS/ OBC/ ESM: Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD: Rs.0/-
- Pay the application fee through online.
- Age as on : 25.09.2023
- Maximum Age of Junior Officer: 30 Years
- Maximum Age of MT/ Trainee: 27 Years
- (For Age Relaxation See Notification.)
Eligibility Criteria for National Seed Corporation Recruitment
Junior Officer-I (Legal) :
Professional degree in Law from a recognized University. One year experience of handling legal matters in a reputed organization or with experienced Advocate. Knowledge of Computer (MS Office) shall be desirable. The departmental candidates who are law graduates working in the next below post for two years having aptitude to work in Legal Department will also be considered on merits, along with others.
Junior Officer-I (Vigilance) :
Graduate with 60% marks from a recognized University, having 5 years’ experience in the scale of 19000- 68000/- (IDA) and above out of which 2 years’ experience in the Intelligence Wing of Govt. Organization or working in vigilance set up of a Govt. Department /PSU in the pay scale of Rs. 20000-72000 or equivalent. Preference will be given to those candidates who have undergone training in Intelligence or Vigilance work. Departmental candidates who are already working in Vigilance Department, and Law Graduates working in other departments, with 2 years’ experience in next below scale having aptitude for vigilance work will also be considered on merits, along with others.
Management Trainee (Marketing) :
B.Sc. (Agri.) plus MBA (Mktg./ Agri, Business Management) full time or Two years Full time PG Degree/ Diploma in Marketing/ Agri. Business Management OR M.Sc. (Agri) from a recognized University/ Institutions with minimum 60% marks. Knowledge of Computer (MS Office) is mandatory.
Management Trainee (Civil Engg.) :
BE/B.Tech. (Civil Engg) from recognized University Institute with minimum of 60% marks. Knowledge of Computer (MS Office) is mandatory.
Management Trainee (Elect. Engg.) :
BE/B.Tech. (Electrical Engg./Electrical & Electronics Engg) from recognized University Institute with minimum of 60% marks. Knowledge of Computer (MS Office) is mandatory.
Trainee (Agriculture/ Marketing/ Quality Control/ Agri. Stores) :
B.Sc. (Agri.) with minimum 60% marks from recognized University. Knowledge of Computer (MS Office), is mandatory.
Trainee (Stenographer) :
- Sr. Secondary & equivalent with three years Diploma in Office Management with minimum of 60% marks with Stenography from Govt. recognized Polytechnic OR Graduate from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% marks preferably with Certificate course of Stenography.
- Proficiency in computer operation (including MS Office) working knowledge of Hindi language, Office Management and excellent communication skills is necessary.
- The candidate shall be required to pass Shorthand Test at a speed of 80 wpm in English and Computer Typing Test at a speed of 30 wpm in English respectively. The Shorthand Test & Computer Typing Test shall be of qualifying nature. It is mandatory to pass both the tests Shorthand Test and Computer Typing Test to shortlist candidates for preparing Final Merit List.
National Seed Corporation Vacancy 2023 Details
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Junior Officer I (Legal)||04|
|Junior Officer I (Vigilance)||02|
|Management Trainee (Marketing)||15|
|Management Trainee (Elect. Engg.)||01|
|Management Trainee (Civil Engg.)||01|
|Trainee (Quality Control)||03|
|Trainee (Agri. Stores)||12|