News:- MPHC Junior Judicial Assistant (JJA) Recruitment 2022 online application form has been started from 03 Dec 2022.
News Date:- 10 December 2022
Madhya Pradesh High Court
- Application Start Date: 03-12-2022
- Application Last Date: 23-12-2022
- Application Editing Period: 28 – 30 Dec 2022
- Online Exam Date: To be notified later
- Unreserved Category : Rs.777.02/-
- Reserved Category : Rs.577.02/-
- The application fee can be submit through online using Debit Card, Credit Card OR internet banking.
- Age as On: 01.01.2022
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- (For Age Relaxation See Notification.)
Eligibility Criteria For MPHC Junior Judicial Assistant
- Graduate from any recognized University.
- Passed “Typewriting Examination in English and Hindi Languages” from any recognized Board of Shorthand and Typewriting Examination or Valid CPCT Score Card from Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information & Technology (MAP-IT).
- 01 Year Diploma in Computer Application from the institution recognized by the Government of Madhya Pradesh.
MPHC JJA Vacancy Details As Per Category
|Name of Post||Category||Post|
|Junior Judicial Assistant||UR||21|