Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board
JKSSB Admit Card 2023 Summary
|Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board
|03 of 2022
|Admit Card Status
|JKSSB Admit Card Released Date
|04 December 2023
|JKSSB VLW Exam Date
|10 December 2023
|JKSSB Admit Card Download Link
JKSSB Admit Card 2023 Instruction
The J&K Services Selection Board (JKSSB) is conducting the OMR based Written Examination for the Post of Panchayat Secretary, Rural Development & Panchayati Raj Department, District Cadres, advertised vide Advertisement Notification No. 03 of 2022 under Item Nos. 059 to 077 on 10th of December 2023.
Admit Cards for the candidates appearing in the said examination on 10-12-2023, shall be hosted on JKSSB’s official website (www.jkssb.nic.in) w.e.f. 04.12.2023 to 10.12.2023.
Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the website using their E-mail ID and Date of Birth. They must read the instructions contained therein, carefully.
JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Exam Scheme 2023
- The Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only except for items mentioned otherwise in the relevant column of Annexure ‘A’ to this notification. The questions will be set in English only.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Tentative Answer Keys, in due course after the Examination, will be placed on the website of the Board (www.jkssb.nic.in).
- Marks scored by candidates in written test will be normalized if required, to determine final merit and cut-off marks.
How To Download JKSSB VLW Admit Card 2023
There are following simple steps for online downloading of JKSSB Panchayat Secretary recruitment examination 2023 admit card as under described:
- At first open JKSSB official website https://jkssb.nic.in.
- In the top of Home Page under navigation section mouse hover on Download Admit Card Tab and click on Panchayat Secretary link.
- You will be redirected to the admit card downloading page of JKSSB recruitment examination 2023.
- In the admit card page under Download Admit Card section, enter your Email ID and Date of Birth correctly to proceed further.
- Finally click on Submit button to download your admit card and save a copy in PDF or print out for future reference.