Joint Entrance Examination (Main) 2024
JEE Main 2024 Registration Summary
|Testing Agency||JEE Main 2024 Registration|
|Test Name||Joint Entrance Examination JEE (Main) 2024|
|Session||Session-1, January 2024|
|Registration Start Date||01 November 2023|
|JEE Main 2024 Registration Last Date||30 November 2023|
|JEE Main Session-1 Exam Date||24 January to 01 February 2024|
|JEE Main 2024 Registration Link||jeemain.nta.ac.in|
|Helpline Number||011 40759000|
JEE Main 2024 Registration Fee
Paper 1: B.E./ B.Tech
Paper 2A: B. Arch
Paper 2B: B.Planning
|Gen EWS/ OBC (NCL)||Male||900|
|SC/ ST/ PwD||Male||500|
Paper 1: B.E./ B. Tech & Paper 2A: B. Arch or
Paper 1: B.E./ B. Tech & Paper 2B: B. Planning or
Paper 1: B.E./ B.Tech, Paper 2A: B. Arch & Paper 2B: B.Planning or
Paper 2A: B. Arch & Paper 2B: B.Planning
|General/ Gen EWS/ OBC (NCL)||Male||2000|
|SC/ ST/ PwD||Male||1000|
JEE Main Registration 2024 Process
Candidate needs to select any one of the following to register for JEE (Main):
- To log in/ create a Digi locker account through the NAD portal. Or;
- To log in/ create an Academic Bank of Credits ID (ABC ID) through the ABC ID. Or;
- To log in using an Indian Indian Passport Number. Or;
- To log in using a Non-Indian Passport Number. Or;
- To log in using a PAN Card Number. Or;
- To log in using an Aadhaar Enrollment Number.
Candidate needs to select options for Authentication at the Examination Centre.
- Authenticate through an Aadhaar Card
- Authenticate through Valid Government ID with a Photograph
Please note that for authentication through non-Aadhaar options Candidate needs to reach the Exam Centre 1 hour earlier than other Candidates to get their Biometrics recorded at the Exam Centre.
Candidate must write his / her Full Name, the same as printed on the certificate/ marksheet of Class 10 / equivalent Examination otherwise the form will be rejected.
The candidate should submit the required details while filling the Online Application Form and is also required to create a PASSWORD, choose Security Question, and enter his/her Answer.
After successful submission of the personal details, an Application number will be generated and it will be used to complete the remaining Steps of the Application Form and will also be required for all future reference/ correspondence.
This application number will also be used/referred for both Sessions of JEE (Main) – 2024. For subsequent logins, the candidate will be able to login directly with the respective system generated Application Number and created Password.
JEE Main 2024 Registration Documents
Upload Scanned Images of the Candidate’s Photograph, Signature, and PwD Certificate/ UDID Card (Swawlamban Card) (wherever applicable):
- The recent photograph should be either in colour or black & white with 80% face (without mask) visible including ears against a white background.
- The scanned photograph and signature should be in JPG/ JPEG format (clearly legible).
- The size of the scanned photograph should be between 10 kb to 200 kb (clearly legible).
- The size of the scanned signature should be between 4 kb to 30 kb (clearly legible)
- The size of the scanned copy of the PwD certificate should be in pdf between 50 kb to 300 kb (clearly legible)