News:- JEE (Main) – April (Session-2) 2023 online application form has been started from 15th February 2023.
News Date:- 15 February 2023
Joint Entrance Examination (Main)
- Application Start Date: 15-02-2023
- Application Last Date: 12-03-2023
- Announcement of the City of Examination: 3rd week of the March 2023
- Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA website: Last week of March 2023
- Dates of Examination: 06, 08, 10, 11, 12 April 2023
|Category||Gender||Paper 1||Paper 2|
|General/ EWS/ OBC NCL||Male||1000/-||2000/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwD||Male||500/-||1000/-|
- Pay fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ UPI.
JEE Main 2023 Important Schedule
Session-2: JEE (Main) – April 2023
|Online Submission of Application Form||15 February 2023 to 12 March 2023 (up to 09.00 P.M.)|
|Last date for successful transaction of prescribed Application Fee||12 March 2023 (up to 11.50 P.M.)|
|Announcement of the City of Examination||Third week of March 2023|
|Downloading Admit Cards from the NTA website||Last week of March 2023|
|Dates of Examination||06, 08, 10, 11, 12 April 2023|
|Display of Question Paper attempted by the Candidate and Answer Keys for inviting challenges||To be notified later|
|Declaration of Result||To be notified later|
Eligibility Criteria for JEE Main 2023
List of Qualifying Examinations (QE)
- The final examination of the 10+2 system, conducted by any recognized Central/ State Board.
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University.
- Final examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defence Academy
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling with a minimum of five subjects
- Any Public School/ Board/ University examination in India or any foreign country is recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Higher Secondary Certificate Vocational Examination.
- A Diploma recognized by AICTE or a State board of technical education of at least 3 years duration.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
- Candidates who have completed the Class 12 (or equivalent) examination outside India or from a Board not specified above should produce a certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) to the effect that the examination they have passed is equivalent to the Class 12 Examination.
- In case the Class 12 Examination is not a public examination, the candidate must have passed at least one public (Board or Pre-University) examination earlier.
Year of Appearance in Qualifying Examination
Only those candidates who have passed the Class 12/equivalent examination in 2021, 2022, or those who are appearing in Class 12/ equivalent examination in 2023, are eligible to appear in JEE (Main) – 2023.
Candidates who passed the Class 12/equivalent examination in 2020 or before as well as those who will appear in such examination in 2024 or later are not eligible to appear in JEE (Main) – 2023
For appearing in the JEE (Main) – 2023, there is no age limit for the candidates. The candidates who have passed the class 12/equivalent examination in 2021, 2022, or appearing in 2023 irrespective of their age can appear in JEE (Main) – 2023 examination. However, the candidates may be required to fulfill the age criteria of the Institute(s) to which they are desirous of taking admission.